The Beast's Kryptonite

Hello my lovelies! I am the new deliverer of your guilty pleasures. My steamy stories will become your new obsession. My names Reign, a college student who is a struggling amateur author with too much damn time on her hands. Who also has extreme anger issues and an addiction to caffeine.

"Warning mature scenes and language up ahead"

Do not comment about something if it's not productive.
As always my books have all been copyrighted. I have been rewriting all of my favorite stories that I use to write for fun. For your reading pleasure.

Copying any material from my novels will result in legal action.

Prologue

Seth Knight was not one for romance and everyone at Quillwood high-school knew that. If you were a girl you were in danger of being his next distraction. He would fuck a girl, the girl would fall in love, and he would leave. It was what had always happened. But there was a time before he had become a player. His old bestfriend Belle Rivers the innocent sweet girl who he had known since birth kept the darkness at bay. Their mother's had been best-friends since high-school and conceived only months apart. They were destined to be. He was her protector and she had kept him good, but when his dad died, the darkness crept into his heart, and the only one who could save him was forced to leave him. She moves to live with her dad and step sister and stepbrother in Pennsylvania. Her mom gets back her high paying job and a hold of her addiction and invites her daughter back to finish off high-school in home town. Excited to see her old bestfriend she plans to surprise him. Little does she know her friend is in the deep end. And her beast needs his beauty to save him from himself.