Chapter 7{"I'm Tex"} part1

"Cassandra, what are you doing talking to one of Seth's latest conquests?"

A girl with a short blonde bob was glaring me down, at her roots I saw brown peaking through. What was her issue? Even if my best friend was a man-whore I wouldn't let her talk to me like that. I cross my arms and gave her my meanest glare.

"Seth is my best friend, and just because their some stigma around him because he hasn't found the right girl yet, does not give you any right to judge him, or his actions. In this century, or the next!"

I was heated, and my mother bear instincts were coming out to play.

"Becca, this is Belle."

Once the words were out of Cassy's mouth Becca's eyes widened in surprise and astonishment.

"Like, The Belle. The one Seth's been pining after for the past how many....."

"Becca that's enough."

A green haired girl had put her hand on Becca's shoulder, Cassy tensed up at this new girls voice. The girl glanced at Cassy was a look of forlorn.

"I'm Tex, nice to meet you Belle. "

The strange beautifully dark skinned model was reaching her hand out to me in a gesture to shake, taking her hand I make it as quick as possible before letting her hand go. Her nails were long and black giving me a rather edgy vibe off of her.

"Its nice to meet you too."

I was short and sweet so I could pull away from the bizarre girls and drag Cassy into the nearest bathroom to get the deal about her and that Tex girl. Once we were safe in the stalls, I parade her to sit on the low lying windowsill.

"What was that all about Cassy?"

"Well you see it's kinda a well known fact Seth has been fucking brunettes because your a brunette. Some of the girls even say he moans your name while he cums."

I shiver with disgust and intrigue, my belly was doing that weird clenching thing again and I was extremely confused. That however was not the point of this bathroom interrogation and would put this conversation away for another time.

"I was talking about the tension between you and Tex. The tension was almost about to burst into flames."

Her cheeks flush under the natural sunlight peaking through the window.

"We used to date, but then she wanted to meet my parents and you know the Chen's aren't exactly fond of me batting for both teams."

I shook my head in sadness for my friend and dragged her in a hug. She must be so sad to have lost someone over her family. Cassy, first came out as bisexual freshmen year. Her family doesn't exactly acknowledge it.

"Why don't you try explaining to her about your family's ignorance wasn't from your lack of trying but their stubbornness of staying in their old ways."

She shook her head as if in fear.

"I'm scared she'll hate me too if she finds out my family aren't accepting."

"Just tell her, and see what happens."

As the words were thrown from my mouth the class bell was rung. Cassy smiled at me and grabbed my schedule to see if she could help me find my class.

"Thank god we have first together, come with me girl I'll show you the way to english."

******************************