Chapter 5 {he exposed me to him}

(mature scene) (not edited in the slightest.)

I woke up shivering with heat from the dream I just had. The alarm clock alerting me that it was two hour away from the first day of school.

I must have been more attracted by Seth's pictures than I thought. I giggle to myself as I stretch out in my lovely bed.

My goodness imagine how awkward it would be if it had happened. Throwing the bed sheet off me I stumble to the bathroom praying my hair wasn't too much a mess.

When my eyes were finally open and process what they were seeing.

My mouth opened and I shrieked with fright.

"Honey, are you ok up there?"

Comes my mothers concerned voice from downstairs.

"Yes Mom, I just saw a spider."

Lying made me feel icky but the reflection before me just about gave me a full on heart attack.

I should have realized I didn't remember my night before I went to bed.

I was standing in front of my mirror with a trail of hickeys down my neck,
wearing a white unbuttoned up t-shirt.

Definitely not mine which I determined by the familiar mint and chocolate smell coming off it.

How could I forget my red bra I was wearing yesterday. And also the fact I'm not even wearing panty's anymore.

Flipping heck Belle. It wasn't a damn dream.

You let your best-friend kiss you and play with you in a very non-platonic way. Honestly I bet he thought it was just a dream. Let's pray on all things holy he forgot it ever happened.

I stripped completely determined to get his smell off me in the shower. After about 15 minutes and no luck I jump out worried about having enough time to get ready. Rushing around the room naked I run to the closet to pick out a outfit.

A knock at my window startles me as I am slipping on my pale yellow dress. Giving out a startled shriek I trip to the floor as I hear the window opening.

"Morning Beautiful ."

My breath caught, it was him in my room. Standing up I pull down the dress all the way and face him. My hair was hanging in front of my face but I pray I looked somewhat sane as I gave a wave.

"Hi Seth...."

His chuckle fills my cheeks with flushed embarrassment as he brushes my hair out my eyes.

"My god you are beautiful in the morning sunlight."

His eyes were grey blue, fully dilated and locked on me as I offer a sheepish smile. At least he didn't mention my white cheeky underwear he probably got a full view of. Time to give my friend zone speech.

"Alright Seth. Let's get two things clear. 1 what happened last night will not be repeating. And 2 just because your some supposed sex god did not give you the rights to take my first kiss and seduce me into spreading my legs to let your fingers do whatever they were doing to my lady bits."

Huffing out a sigh I glare up at him and the eyes now filling with humor.

"My god Belle your just too cute when your mad."