Chapter 7 part2 {"I'm his bestfriend."}

The rest of the day went by fine. All my classes leading up to lunch were free of a certain blue eyed boy.

That didn't mean I was deaf and couldn't here what the girls were whispering behind me.

'He's her next target to fuck. She's too fucking innocent. '

'I'd be a better fuckbuddy than her.'

'I bet she's still a virgin'

The Brunette Tutnettes as Cassy liked calling them were rather obsessive and persistent. What is the point in telling them we're friends. Best friends. When I wasn't sure what the fuck my friend had become in my absence. All they talked about was his dick and his hands and what he could do with them. As if this town wasn't crazy enough.

"You look rather lost beautiful, do you need any help finding the cafeteria?"

I turn from staring into space mindlessly listening to fake or real brunette talking about fucking my bestfriend. My stomach was in knots as I faced the green eyed brunette who was staring at me with a look of intrigue.

"I'm fine, just sick of hearing Seth's name everywhere I flipping turn."

His eyes flash with surprise and humor at my words.

"Your the girl the beast drove to school today, the mysterious new girl."

"My name's Belle."

I roll my eyes at his comment and check my phone finding a text from Cassy.

Beast is looking for you. If you don't want to be found. I'd hitch it to the girls bathroom. ASAP.

God that boy just did not give up.I look up at the boy and notice he was actually quite cute.

"I wouldn't be such a mystery if people actually walked up to me and talked to me. Instead of assuming I'm one of his special friends."

I was turning now away from him and searching for the nearest bathroom.

"Then what are you then? If not one of his fuck toys."

I give him one last glance and smile gently.

"I'm his bestfriend."

And with that I turn my heels and looked for the nearest bathroom to hide from my bestfriend the beast.