Michel

I was walking Ana to the store to get some milk and stuff like that. Until they came.

The store that has the best deal is in the south part of town.

That's where all the thugs and gangs are.

We were coming back from the store when I guy ran full speed at up and grabbed Ana's wallet that she was putting away.

He ran as fast as he could and I didn't know if I could catch him. But I had to try.

I ran as fast as I could at him and grabbed his hoodie and pulled him to the ground. I punched and punched till he was knocked out. I grabbed the wallet and ripped off his mask to see who it was.

The guy had a familiar face. I felt like I knew him from somewhere.. Anywhere.

Later that evening I told Ana that I'm gonna sleep at her place just in case someone else is gonna get her.

And I'm glad I did stay.

A guy barged in with a knife. He was angry. Very angry. He saw me and was shocked that I was able to get a kitchen knife and was ready for battle. He lunged at me with full force, but he didn't know that I'm fast.

I dodged the blow and saw an open pressure point on his back that I could hit.

I hit the 7th bone down on the spine and instantly he lost all movement is his body and fell to the ground. I grabbed his knife and threw it away from him. I put the knife to his neck and ripped off his mask and saw it was the same guy.

I forced him to tell me a name. He said Michel. I knew that name. From somewhere. I told him to leave and never come back.

And he did so. He was afraid of me.

He should be.

I thought about the name Michel a lot and thought of his face. I couldn't put my finger on it.

Until one day I realized my dead brother looked like him and his name was... Umm what was it... Oh yeah. It was Michel!

But how could it be my brother. I mean.. He's dead.

Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know guy I know. Short chapter. I mean I'm about to go back to My house. I'm at Unbound_stories house. I've been at his house for a 8 days so it's time to go back!

But I'm gonna work on Grey Blood a lot. Don't worry.

But if I could get to 110 reads by the time school starts Thad be awesome guys! I love all my readers! Thank you so much for the support.

Oh yeah guys. I'm going to Maine for 2 weeks so I'm gonna try and get three chapters in that time span.

But I'm gonna work on more of the book for the 4 hours I'm gonna be in the car!

Bye guys! Write sooon