Dead or Alive? (Part 1)

Hay guys, I've decided that since I have got a lot of homework lately I'm going to give the 3-4 chapters in one day on Christmas, like my little Christmas present you my readers!------------------------

As I am holding on to a throwing knife in both of my hands the "king" or whatever said into a microphone kind of thing... "FIGHT!"Instantly Michel charges for me as fast as he could with his sword and shield drawn, I throw both throwing knifes and they stick into his shield. I threw more and more throwing knifes, which he blocked all but one that I noticed hit the side of his leg and he was limping a little bit. When he reached me I fell strait to the ground and tripped him. Jumping up instantly I see that his shield with 19 throwing knifes in, cracked, which meant it was pointless to use in battle.By the time Michel stood up I had already been right there to kick him back down. I let him get up for a fair fight. Where his sword goes, my sword goes. Where he goes, I go.Our swords hit and he broke my Katana in half. Now I had no weapons. But my fists. I put my fist up and he swung at me, I ducked down and grabbed his hand that was holding the sword, kicked him in the gut until he couldn't speak and I ripped the sword out of his hand. We were both unarmed. But I was the one who was train in hand to hand. He shot a left hook and I bent down slightly and rammed him in the gut. Now that was his weak point.