A dawn of a new day

Authors note.
So this is my first i think comic about two of anime character that SHOULD BE ALIVE RIGHT NOW SO WE WOULDNT BE WEEPING AND CRYING IN FRONT OF OUR FAMILY FOR 2 WEEKS!!!
So yes im kinda nervous if any one think this is bad or terrible cause im trying ok. Also sometime i will maybe add some of my original character that i will explained their back ground and personality. And i was also thinking of making other comics about other couple in this same universe like Mitsuko, Zoromiku, Ichigoro stuff like that. Ok after pushing that out of the way, grab some popcorn or other kind of food you eat while watching anime, sit back and enjoy.
================================
3rd Person P.O.V
______________________________________
Its morning, Hiro and Zero two is sleeping together after they have their marriage yesterday. Hiro wakes up to see Zero two asleep so peacefully and beautiful. Hiro feels so grateful to marry his one and only love after what they have been through. Hiro gets out of bed and head down stair to the kitchen to make him and Zero two some breakfast.

Hiro:(in mind) i can't believe after all of these years i have married with the girl that has always been my light of hope. Im gonna show my newly wife how grateful i am by making her breakfast.

Hiro makes Zero two her favorite food with some honey, because he knows that his new wife has a sweet tooth. While he was cooking back in their bedroom, Zero two wakes up. She still feels kinda sleepy. She grabs her phone to see some photo of them at their wedding, she started smiling while looking at the picture of her, Hiro , the rest of squad 13 and some new friends (the oc that i mentioned about). While she was looking down her phone, Hiro came in with the breakfast that he make for both of them.

Zero two P.O.V
______________________________________
While i was looking through my phone, Darling came in with some breakfast and some HONEY!!!😄😄😄

Hiro: Surprise!!! Good morning Zero two.
Zerotwo:(smiles) Good morning Darling
Hiro: I got us breakfast.
Zerotwo: Yay!!! Thank you darling.

He sat down on the bed beside me and gave me my breakfast. I started smiling looking at the food that my darling make. I started pour down some honey all over my breakfast. I started eating it while looking at my darling with his face full of joy . Then an idea popped from my head. I grab a piece of salmon covered in honey.

Zerotwo: Darling say aaah
Hiro: Aaah
I put the salmon in his mouth and he ate it. I started smiling looking how happy my darling is

Hiro:(smirks) You never change Zerotwo.
Zerotwo: (smiles) I never change for you darling.
We both stared at each other for awhile and then we both leaned in and started to kiss. After we kiss darling ask me this.

Hiro: Zerotwo do you want to have kids?
After he ask me that i started to blush and i immediately asking him some question.
Zerotwo: Why do want to have kids darling?
Hiro: Well i wanted us to start a real family and have kids.
Zerotwo: Ok then darling lets start a family
He smiled with full of joy and started to hug me. I feel so happy as well that im gonna have a real family with my darling and i know this time im not alone.

3rd Person P.O.V
______________________________________
While they were hugging, Hiro's phone started ringing. They stop hugging and then Hiro pick up his phone to see who is calling him. Hiro see that it was Adam (one of my oc, only thing that you need to know that he help them defeat virm). He answer the phone call.
Hiro: Hey Adam.
Adam: Hey Hiro, are you with Zerotwo right now?
Hiro: Yeah, to be exact im havibg breakfast with her right now.
Adam: Good cause i want to know have you guys open the gift that i left on the living room table.
Hiro: No, not yet.
Adam: Well i hope you guys will be happy when you guys open it.
Hiro: Whats in it?
Adam: I can't tell you. Its a "surprise". Well im gonna hang up now see you later, bye.
Hiro: Ok bye.
Zerotwo: Who was that?
Hiro: It was Adam, he said he has a gify for us down stair.
Zerotwo: Oh well lets go see what it is.

They both go down stair to the living room and sees the gift that Adam mentioned about on the table. The gift is wraped in green wrapping and with a yellow ribbon. It has a note its says " I hope you guys love what i got for you guys from Adam." They became curious and open up the gift.
When they open it up, inside of the gift it has one red shirt that says" Im a Klaxosaurus Mom.", a blue shirt that says " Im a Klaxosaurus Dad.", and a purple baby shirt that says " Im a Klaxosaurus Baby."

They both started letting out tears of joy as they stared at each other.

Zerotwo: I can't belive he made these.
Hiro: Me too, i didn't know that he can even make this.
Zerotwo:(smiles) I can't wait to have kids.
Hiro: Me too

They started to hug and goes their days as newly married couple.
================================================================
Author's Note.
So there it is my first ever comic. I don't think this is good but decent enough that i can make on my own and i will get better as i continue making these. So leave down the comments how i can make this much better. And also this comic will have character outside the show so you will be surprise. Well im done so goodbye and have a nice day guys.

P.S
I don't know how i can put what inside my head into word cause im not really good so yeah, pls give me some advice. Also i want to thank to one my friends, Bubblegum1083 for making me have the courages to make this.