The Two Sex Addicted Monster.

Author's Note.
______________________________________
From the title of this new chapter you might know what this about. And now i feel like a weird shipper now, im so a shamed. Well new chapter or no new chpater I AM DOING IT. THESE CHARACTER NEED TO DO IT MORE SO THEY CAN MAKE THE DINO BABIES CAUSE I LOVE DINO AND BABIES. STUDIO TRIGGER YOU CAN EITHER MAKE A NEW SEASON NEXT YEAR OR MAKE A TIME MACHINE SO EPISODE 24 CAN HAVE A DIFFERENT ENDING!!!HERE IS A PICTURE HOW I FEEL AFTER WATCHING EPISODE 24.

 STUDIO TRIGGER YOU CAN EITHER MAKE A NEW SEASON NEXT YEAR OR MAKE A TIME MACHINE SO EPISODE 24 CAN HAVE A DIFFERENT ENDING!!!HERE IS A PICTURE HOW I FEEL AFTER WATCHING EPISODE 24

Obi-wan=me.
Anakin=Studio Trigger.

Wow that was lot of anger that i just release. So yeah if there is no new season next year or 100 year im gonna continue it. So without further a do, enjoy this new chapter.
================================
3rd Person P.O.V
______________________________________
Hiro and Zero two is still sleeping after having sex last night. Zero two wakes up seeing her precious darling still asleep. Zero two notice that they are still naked, so she goes take a shower. While Zero two is showering, she heard that someone is getting in the bathroom. She saw her darling but nothing seem right. His eyes are glowing and his horn is kinda longer than before.

Zerotwo:Oh good morning darling.
Hiro:...(still staring at Zero two)
Zerotwo:Uhm darling?(confused and scared)
Hiro grabs both of Zero two's hand and started to kisses Zero two's neck. When he found her sweetspot, he started to bit it making her moan. Hiro picks up Zero two and brings her into their bedroom. Hiro put Zero two on the bed and started making out with her. When Hiro's man meat started to go hard, he aim his man meat at Zero two's womanhood.

Zerotwo:What's wrong with you darling? Why are you doing this?
Hiro:Remember those days where you tease me alot. Now its payback for all those time.
Zerotwo:Okay then darling. I just want you to know that im ready and i will be right by your si-
Before Zero two can finishing her sentence, Hiro immediately putting his man meat in her womanhood. Zero two starts to moan as his darling thrusting his man meat in Zero two's womanhood. Hiro looks at Zero two's breast and starts sucking on it, making her moan more. Before they climax, they let out their last moan. Then all of a sudden Zero two's eyes started glowing and her horn get longer as well.

Hiro:Does it feel good, my wife?
Zerotwo:Yeah it does. But i havent had enough,i want more darling, MORE!!!
Hiro:Okay lets get started.
For the rest of the day they did their daily activity in the house, but with sex. When it is getting dark, they get to their bedroom and started having sex again.

Zerotwo:Darling, what about i take control this time.
Hiro:You wanna play with my me this time?
Zerotwo:Yeah i want to taste your man meat in my mouth.
Hiro:Okay then, lets get started.
Zero two starts sucking on Hiro's man meat making him moan. Zero two use her tongue to make her darling man meat feels good. Hiro let out his last moan and came inside of Zero two's mouth.

Zerotwo:Mmm it tasted great darling.
Hiro:Yeah it feels great too. But i havent had enough.
Zerotwo:Okay then lets get this over with it.
Zero two gets on top of Hiro and get into position. Hiro puts his hand on Zero two's hips.

Hiro:Ready?
Zerotwo: Yes, im ready.
Hiro insert his man meat inside of Zero two's womanhood. Zero two starts going up and down making both of them moan. They both kiss and at the same time Zero two keeps going up and down. They both let out their last moan and climax. Zero two lays on Hiro's chest while both of them are breathing heavy.

Zerotwo:That was amazing. I think i had enough.
Hiro:Yeah me too.
Zerotwo:Darling, i love you.(kisses him)
Hiro:I love you too.(kisses her back)
Zerotwo:Well im very tired lets get to sleep.
Hiro:Okay yeah me too.
Zerotwo:(gets under the blanket with Hiro)Well goodnight dar~ling.
Hiro:Goodnight Zero two.
They both then goes to sleep after having a very tired day.
================================
Author's Note.
______________________________________
Ok this chapter was very lewd im sorry if anyone was disturb or anything. And if anyone wasnt disturb i hope you like this chapter. Like always stay awsome and see you guys in the next chapter, BYEEE.