The birds and the bees

Hiro P.O.V
______________________________________
We went home after we have hang out with Thor, Mitsuru, Kokoro ,and Ai. Tonight me and Zero two are gonna have sex, before i was very confident of myself but now i feel kinda scared. I don't know if i can pleasure Zero two or making our baby the right way. I am now in the bathroom cleaning myself and Zero two is in our bedroom getting ready for tonight. After i have clean myself i head to our bedroom with a towel on. When i open the door to our bedroom, i saw Zero two in her sexy lingerie. I started to blush because she is so beautiful and sexy in that lingerie of hers. I think she is trying to temp. Well if she is tempting me, then is working.

Zerotwo:(smirks)Do you like what you see darling?
Hiro:(blushes)Yes, you look so beautiful and sexy.
Zerotwo:(blushes)Well then let's get started.
Zero two started to kiss my neck and then sucking on it leaving me a hickey on my neck. I moan little and look at Zero two who has a devious smile thinking of ways to pleasure me.

3rd Person's P.O.V
______________________________________
Zero two started to kiss Hiro and having a make out session. Zero two started to feel somthing hard in Hiro's underwear, she started to blush knowing what it is.

Zerotwo:(blushes)Is that a flashlight in your underwear or are you happy to see me.
Hiro:Is that a joke?
Zerotwo:Yeah do you like it?
Hiro:No its was terrible.
Zerotwo:Well then if we less talking and more kissing, then there will be less terrible joke from me.
Hiro:Okay then.(kisses zerotwo)
Zerotwo:Hmm you mouth feels so nice.(kisses hiro)
They kiss for a while and then started doing the adult stuff. Zero two remove Hiro's underwear and see his man meat. She was so surprise to see her darling has a big man meat.

Zerotwo:(blushes)Its so big.
Hiro:(blushes)Well do you like it?
Zerotwo:No i dont like it, I LOVE IT.
Hiro:Glad you love it.(kisses her again)
Zero two takes off her lingerie to showing her slim and beautiful body and perfectly breast to Hiro. Hiro blushes red as a tomato. They make out for a while then getting ready to do it. Hiro aims his man meat at Zero two's womanhood entry.

Hiro:Ready Zero two?
Zerotwo:Ready.
Hiro starts putting his man meat in it. Zero two feels pain for a second then it starts feeling good. Hiro starts thrusting making him and Zero two moans. Hiro looks at Zero two's breast and starts sucking on it making her moan more. Hiro and Zero two starts yelling their name.

Hiro:(moans)Zero two!!!
Zerotwo:(moans)Darling!!! Faster!!! HARDER!!!
Hiro:Ok! Zero two im about to...
Zerotwo:Me too!
Hiro:Zero two im...
Zerotwo:Darling im...
Both:IM CU... (They both let out their last moans and climax)
Hiro lays on Zero two's breast and feeling her playing with his hair. They both started breathing heavy.

Hiro:That was amazing.
Zerotwo:Yeah and that was alot i can still feel it in my womb.
Hiro:Do you think that's enough to make you pregnant.
Zerotwo: Don't know, let's just wait and see.
Hiro:Do you think im a gonna be a good dad?
Zerotwo:Of course darling, i think you are gonna be a great dad. Like im gonna be a great mom.
Hiro:Yeah you are gonna be a great mom thanks you for believing in me.
Zerotwo:(smiles)No problem darling.
Hiro:(smiles)I love you.
Zerotwo:(blushes)I love you too.
Hiro:Well let's go sleep now, good night Zero two. (kisses her)
Zerotwo:Good night dar~ling. (Kisses him back)
Then they both sleep knowing that they are gonna be great parents.
================================
Author's Note.
Hope you guys like this new chapter i make. Im trying some new stuff in this comic. Well thats all folk stay awsome and see you in the next chapter BYEEE😙😙😙.