The Playdate

Hiro P.O.V
______________________________________
Today me and Zero two are planning to go to the park to hang out with Mitsuru, Kokoro, and their baby, Ai. It's been a long time we have seen them since we go to our own ways. We are getting ready right now.

Hiro:(gets done)Well im done, what about you Zero two?
Zerotwo:(gets done also)Im done also.
Hiro:Great, then lets go.
Zerotwo:Okay darling.
We leave our house and head towards the park. While we are walking to the park, we saw Thor and baby Loki also going the same direction as us.

Hiro:Hey Thor, is nice seeing you here.
Thor:Oh hello there friends.
Zerotwo:What are you and baby Loki going?
Thor:I was going to the park with Loki here so i can let him play in the playground there.
Hiro:How convenient, we are also going to the park.
Zerotwo:Since we are going to the same place why don't we go together.
Thor:Thats an excellent idea.
Hiro:Yeah i agree.

3rd Person P.O.V
______________________________________
Hiro, Zero two, Thor and Loki all headed to the park. When they arrive at the park, they saw Mitsuru, Kokoro, and Ai sitting on the bench while waiting for them.

Zerotwo:Hey guys!
Kokoro:Hiro and Zero two, you guys made it.
Hiro:Yeah its nice seeing you guys again.
Mitsuru:Yeah and (see Thor and Loki) who are these guys?
Zerotwo:Oh this our new neighbours, Thor and his baby brother Loki.
Thor:Hi, is nice meeting you guys.
Kokoro:Its nice meeting you too.
Mitsuru:Yeah me too.
(Loki looks at Ai, and then Ai notice Loki is looking at her)
Loki:(waves is hand)Hi, it is nice meeting you.
Ai:(waves back)Hi, nice to meet you too. Do you like building sand castle.
Loki:Yes, i also like to ruling one.
Ai:(smiles) Yeah me too.
Kokoro:Awww they are si adorable.
Zerotwo:Yeah its so cute.
Hiro:Well let's go to the playground now.
Mitsuru:Yeah let's go.
Hiro, Zerotwo, Mitsuru, kokoro, Thor, Ai, and Loki starts heading to the playground in the park. When they made it to the playground, Loki started to play in the sandbox with Ai while Hiro, Zero two, Mitsuru, Kokoro, and Thor are talking about adult stuff. For the past hour they have fun. When its getting dark they all started heading home. Loki, ask Thor one question.

Loki:Brother, can i play with Ai tomorrow?
Thor:(smiles)Well of course you can play with her, if her parents are ok with.
Mitsuru:Yeah sure they can play tomorrow.
Kokoro:Yeah they can have their little playdate tomorrow.
Thor:Excellent, well we be heading home now see you guys tomorrow.
Mitsuru and Kokoro:See you guys tomorrow too bye.
Hiro and Zerotwo:Okay bye.
They all started heading to their sepearte home.

Hiro P.O.V
______________________________________
Hiro:(in mind)That was fun, hanging out with Thor, Mitsuru and Kokoro. I can't wait to be a dad.
Zerotwo:Dar~ling.
Hiro:Hm? What is it Zero two.
Zerotwo:Do you want to make a baby tonight?
Hiro:(blushes)Wait tonight does that mean...
Zerotwo:Yes that mean we will be having sex cause it will increase the chance of us having a baby.
Hiro:Well do you really want to do it tonight?
Zerotwo:Yes.
Hiro:Well i can't argue with you cause i have been thinking about it for while.
Zerotwo:(smiles and giggles)Darling you pervert.
Hiro:Well okay then let's go home now.
Zerotwo:(blushes) okay darling.
They head home and start having their first messy night.

Author's Note.
______________________________________
Hey guys it's me again. So what do you think and i know this isn't long cause i have so many things right now like school, aikido class, basketball class and etc. But don't worry, cause those stuff won't make me forget about this comic series. Well i hope you like it and also leave me some sugestion what other characters that i can put in this comic series like form anime, movies, and etc. Well that's all for now see you guys in the next chapter bye.

P.S
These are my motivation songs to making this comic series. I hope you like it.