The Dino Baby

Authors Note.
Hi guys sorry to took so long to make another chapter because yesterday I just cried my arse off after watching Christopher Robins and yeah I know the movie rate is low but this is my childhood. But enough talking about my childhood, sit back and enjoy what I have created.
================================
Hiro P.O.V
______________________________________
Its have been 5 month after we announced that we have a baby and its feels like yesterday though. I have been overprotecting Zero two because of her state and now she has a baby inside her belly. Im right now cooking breakfast and I see my wife sitting the living room couch reading a book.
Hiro:Breakfast is ready.
Zerotwo:Okay Ill be there in a second.
Hiro:What are you reading there?
Zerotwo:Its the same book we read when we were kids.
Hiro:Oh your still reading it?
Zerotwo:Yes its my favorite story.
Hiro:Well what about we eat first?
Zerotwo:Okay darling.

3rd Person P.O.V
______________________________________
Zero two and Hiro starts eating their breakfast. After they had breakfast, they go the living room to have a quite day at home.
Zerotwo:Darling.
Hiro:Hm? Whats is it honey?
Zerotwo:Do you want to read this story book for our baby?
Hiro:I will love to.
Hiro started reading the story book with Zero two. Couple of hours has past.
Zerotwo:And the prince reunited with his love.
Hiro:*giggles*That isn't how it ends, Zero two.
Zerotwo:Darling! Our baby needs happy endings!!
Zero two pinches Hiros right cheeks while Hiro cant help just giggles. After they read the story book, they went to take a shower together. Hiro starts helping Zero two shower by scrubing her back side while also making Zero two blushing. After the two dino lovers had a shower, they head to the bedroom where they will have a evening nap. Hiro and Zero two are laying on the bed, talking about their baby.
Hiro:What do you think our babys gender is?
Zerotwo:I dont know.
Hiro:I hope its a girl, cause I want her to have your looks.
Zerotwo:Im also hoping its a girl and I hope she has our personality being confident, brave and also caring others.
Hiro:Thanks honey (hugs her)I love you(kisses her).
Zerotwo:I love you too, Darling (kisses him back).
They make out for awhile before dozing off to sleep.
================================
Authors Note.
Hi guys its me again. So I have been watching some old Ben 10 episode recently and I was wondering. Should I make a Ben 10 comic with original characters? Cause I was thinking about it for a long time and I hope you guys might like it. If you agree leave it down the comment below. Same like always stay cool and well and see you guys in the next chapter byee.