02

Smiling, Hoseok scanned the blondes body, eyeing which areas needed improvement, his chin placed between his index finger and thumb as if he was in thought.

"Nice build..." he mumbled, "...firm legs.." He nodded to himself before extending his arm, reaching to squeeze Taehyungs bicep. Immediately after doing so, he clicked his tongue and released a quick "aah." Stepping back, he shook his head lightly and pointed at Taehyungs arms, the boy looking at him with more concern on his face than confusion.

"Thats your problem,," he chuckled, "you've got no biceps-!"

The blonde tiled his head, peering down at his thin arm in examination. Giving it a light squeeze, he mumbled, "I have... some muscle-"

"Mmm, but not enough." Hoseok stepped bacl, turning on his heal and walking toward the back of the brightly lit room. "You're gonna have to work on getting those arms beefed up a bit if you wanna make it in the dance industry,," he exclaimed, bending over to retrieve a white board sitting along the wall. He dragged it out, grabbing a marker before lying it against the wall. He turned, smiling at the other before continuing.

"But, we can get on that later. In the meantime," removing the cap from the dry erase marker, he pressed the marker tip onto the board. "How about you show me what exact level of skills you have."

The blonde perked at the phrase, his eyes lighting up.

The other finished marking the board, clicking the cap back onto the tip of the marker before plopping his ass down on the nearby chair. Taehyung glanced at the writing, spread across the whiteboard in dark ink.

" _/10 "

"....well?" Hoseok questioned, "gonna show me what you got, pretty boy?" he crossed his legs, locking his fingers together and placing them in his lap.

He watched the blonde, who nodded profusely before rushing to his bag to retrieve the CD he'd prepared with the dance. After the boy placed it in the stereo, Hoseok watched in confusion as Taehyung made an effort to dim the lights to match the boys desired level.

The whole room seemed more intense, the lights lining the top of the mirrors being the only illuminating source. The blonde made his way to the center of the room after pressing play, gripping his hood and bringing it over his head. He lowered his head and stood still, Hoseok intrigued as the deep bass began to play, almost causing the whole room to rattle.

A hint of danger reflected within the deep brown of Taehyungs eyes, the lights illuminating against the blonde hair poking out the front of his hoodie. He began to slowly raise his head, the boy in the chair feeling slightly intimidated as the song built up its dropping point.
As soon as the music really began, Hoseok leaned in, listening to a sweet mix of deep tones alongside rapid waves of electric instruments.

Taehyungs body began to move, the other watching in fascination as he completely shredded the shy boy from earlier. His hips moved along with the sweet rhythm of the music, his body trailing after as he began his routine.

[time skip lmaoaooa]

With a final hand trailing its way to grip his own neck, the boy fell to his knees, the routine ending as the music faded away. Hoseok didn't bother getting up, instead watching with his mouth agape as the other sat on his knees, shoulders moving along his heavy breathing.

Several moments of complete silence passed, the blonde quickly growing worried he'd done something wrong. He peered up through his sweat covered blonde tips, his mouth gaped as his breathing slowly steadied. He cleared his throat, blushing as he found the other simply staring at him. Snapping out of his trance, Hoseoks eyes trailed up to meet the blondes, a glint of fascination and amazment shimmering against his chocolate orbs.

"...That....was ama-"

He quickly zipped his mouth shut, immediately remembering what he'd told Keori earlier that day.

"I COULD LOSE MY DAMN CAREER-"

He sighed, "don't let him off easily" he thought, "he's your last hope at fixing this."

"...amature" he finished, looking down at the blonde with no sign of pity.

Taehyung looked at him, shock radiating in his expression. "a-amature-?" he questioned, making sure he'd heard the other clearly the first time.

"Yes, Taehyung, amature."

The boys lip began to quiver slightly, his hopes of impressing his new dance instructor fading as he melted at the olders words. "But.. I worked on that routine for months.."

"Doesn't matter. You need major improvement."

The blonde could do nothing but nod as the other stood from his seat, grabbing the marker from his side and approaching the board. He wasted no time removing the cap, immediately drawing on the score for his student.

Taehyung remained on the floor, waiting desperately to see what the older had given him as a score. Hoseok stepped back, placing the cap to the marker and dropping it to the floor. The blondes eyes widened to the size of saucers, his mouth agape as he stared at the writing.

"t-two?!"

He gulped, looking up toward the black haired boy as his breathing heavied. "was I really that b-bad??"

Hoseok simply nodded, showing no pity for the boy on the floor as he shuffled to the light switch, turning it back up.

"Now.." He turned, facing the blonde and exclaiming,

"why don't we begin fixing you."