03

[UNEDITED]

💕Baby💕
Taeeee
When are you coming home
I miss you :(

Tae
Sorry babe
I'm almost home, I had to
stay longer than I thought..

💕Baby💕
That's okayyyy

Tae
I promise I'll make it up to
you when I get home thoo

💕Baby💕
Hmm okk
-

Taehyung smiled to himself, locking his phone and stuffing it in his pocket. He made the mistake of walking this morning instead of taking a car, his sore body aching with each step he took.

"Is that damn 'Hoseok' trying to kill me??" He huffed, hissing as he turned the corner to his street. He lived practically down the street from the studio, so it wasn't along walk.

He neared his house, wiping the still-remaining sweat on his forehead and trying his best to hide his small limp. He opened the yard gate, making his way up the deck stairs and reaching the door. But, before he could grip the doornob the door was flung open, a small girl emerging from behind with a bright smile painted across her face.

"TAE" she smiles wider, jumping up to latch her arms around his neck in a tight hug.

The sweet scent of the girl trapped itself around the male, the soft smell of vanilla and strawberries giving him a sense of relaxation.

She hummed comfortingly as she released him, not seeming to care about the odor radiating off him. After looking over him several times, her expression changed to that of a worried mother, catching glimpses of bruises and red marks across his legs.

"You did all that while dancing..?" she asked hesitantly, watching as her boyfriend went to hang up his jacket in the closet.

"Yep, the teacher's harder than i tho-"

He was cut off by a sudden pair of arms wrapping around his waist, a warm, short body pressing against his backside.

"I don't want you to leave tomorrow.." the girl pouted, squeezing Tae harder and pressing the side of her head against his back, "or the next day, or the next day, or-"

"Jaeun, I'm not leaving you forever." He giggled, turning around to face the pouting girl. "It's only for a month, then you can have me all you want." He promised, smiling down at the other.

"..B-but..." her lip quivered, ripping her gaze from his eyes to wrap herselve tighter around him, "I want you all the time...now~!" The girl had become a pouting mess, not budging when Taehyung tried to push her off gently. He gave up and sighed, wrapping his arms around the small girl beforw placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Then have all of me now." He mumbled, reaching up to cup her face, bending down and connecting the twos' lips.

--------

"Fuck-" he hissed, limping along the hallway of his studio building.

"Mr. Jung, you really should rest that knee," The girl beside him chirped, holding his arm for support. "you should take off practice for tomorrow."

Hoseoks eyes widened, peering over at the girl like she was crazy. "Are you insane?!" he exclaimed, "thats one less day of progress!"

"And thats one day of you getting better, Hoseok." She claimed, approaching the exit alongside her patient. The man glared at her, the woman standing tall and proud. "Think about it, if you'd let it heal just a bit more, you'd feel better when you practice." she explained, "...You wouldn't be in so much pain at the end of the day."

She wrapped her arm around his waist for better support, walking through the parking lot and approaching his car.

Hoseok huffed, sending Keori a disgusted expression, though he knew she was right. After climbing in the car, he waited till the girl walked away before pulling out his phone, sending a quick text.

--

Kim Taehyung

(no practice tomorrow >