[UNedited.]

---

Taehyung groaned as his eyes slowly peered open, the morning sun cursing through the window piercing his tired eyes like spears. He yawned, rolling to lay on his side before glancing at his bedside clock.

12:15pm

His eyes widened to the size of saucers, any indication of tiredness completely vanishing as he rushed to get himself out of bed, though quickly realizing he was completely naked as he stood. A loud sigh extended from his lips, peering back to catch a glimpse of his girlfriends peaceful, sleeping body. He quickly slipped on a pair of boxers, making his way to the shivering girl. With a gentle smile extending across his soft lips, he reached over, gripping the blanket and bringing it up to cover the small girl.

Any annoyance left within the boy shredded completely, the small smile pulling at Jaeuns lips causing Taehyung to melt in his spot. He leaned down, placing a soft kiss on her forehead before shuffling to his dresser, picking up his phone.

"I should probably tell Hoseok I'm gonna be... a bit late-" he whispered to himself, though immediately huffed when the phone didnt turn on.

"Dead. Of course." he mumbled, slightly rolling his eyes as he set it back down on the dresser. "Guess I'll come as a surprise-"he finished, working on getting his clothes on.

Now fully clothed, Taehyung rushed down the long hallway of his house, stopping slightlt as he reached the question. He stood still, eyeing the random appliances about the room before quickly shaking his head and making his way to the door. "No time for breakfast." And with that, he was out the door, though he made sure to grab his jacket in the way out.

--

As he neared the studio, he checked his wristwatch, which only caused him to groan as he saw the time was now 1:30pm.

"I've gotta set a damn alarm.." he huffed, picking up his pace.

He was quick to arrive; swinging the studio door open and stuffing his hands in his jacket pocket. He wasn't surprised to hear the sound of deep music bouncing across the room, the boy keeping his eyes fixated on the floor in fear of facing his teacher after being this late.

It was when the music suddenly stopped that he looked up, embarrassment written across his face in red ink as the eyes of younger students scattered across the room shot dirty looks at him.

"Taehyung?" Hoseok giggled mindlessly, catching the attention of the younger before continuing. "What are you doing here?" He chuckled, lightly pulling his hat back to allow better sight of the standing male.

Taehyung wore an expression of confusion, tilting his head and catching a quick glance at the snickering students before answering the question hesitantly.

"Uh... practice..?"

He was surprised, however, when the other simply smiled and shook his head, the rest of the class slightly chuckling at Taehyungs comment. "I texted you last night, no practice today." He chuckled slightly.

A darker shade of red dusted across Taehyungs olive cheeks, an embarrassed smile plastered across his lips. He looked away, refusing to meet the eyes of anyone in fear he'd die of embarrassment before he could reply.

"O-oh-" he mumbled, internally cursing himself for stuttering. "My phone died and.. I was a bit busy when I got home and I must've missed the notification." He finished, ignoring the annoyed huffs and snide comments within the crowd of young teens.

He heard the click of Hoseoks tongue, hesitantly peering through his blonde bangs to find the older standing before him. There was an awkward ora that stood between the two, though Taehyung seemed to be the only one who felt it. The older eyed Taehyungs body, looking him up and down nonchalantly.

After moments of awkward silence, the older finally spoke.

"Why dont you stay?" he exclaimed, Taehyung looking up with a slightly confused expression.

Hoseok snickered as if he was disgusted, eyeing him up and down one last time before finishing.

"You need the extra practice anyway.." He turned, walking back to his seat near the wall, "come, sit." He patted the chair next to him, Taehyung trying his best to ignore the eyes boring into his back as he made his way over.

Hoseok wore an expression that could only be described as mischievous, an amused glint in his soft eyes. The other sat, refusing to meet Hoseoks gaze.

An hour flew by like seconds, the students scattered across the room seeming to forget Taehyungs presence, practicing their routine without hesitation. Hoseok would often stop them, feelinf the need to fix how one of them played it or danced.

As the music ended, every kid in that room seemed to be out of breath, everyone except Taehyung, of course. Seeing as he sat the entire time.

He watched as the kids piled out, waving and bowing to the teacher as they left. With one last wave the kids were finally gone, leaving the two alone.

The younger let out a breath of relief, chuckling airily to himself and turning to the teacher. But, as if he wasn't even there, Taehyung watched as the older left the room, making his way to the changing room to shed his sweaty clothes.

"Mr. Jung!" Taehyung shouted, trying to get the olders attention, though obviously failing when the teacher simply continue to stroll along. The male sighed, picking himself off the chair to follow the older before reaching the locker room. A wave of body odor and cologne washed over Taehyung, the boy cringing and covering his mouth at the stench.

He seemed to be so focused on protecting his senses from shriveling up, that he failed to notice Hoseok standing close enough to touch. It was when the older cleared his throat that Taehyung looked up, his throat going dry at the sight before him.

The teacher was shirtless, his body outlined with dripping sweat. His honey skin shadowed his toned abs and strong jawline perfectly, the thin material of his joggers that hung from his hips creating a perfect view of his prominent v-line.

Taehyung gulped, his heartbeat hitching as he blushed and turned his gaze to the floor. "U-um.." he stuttered, cursing for being so nervous around a shirtless guy. I mean, he's seen shirtless men countless times, how's this any different?

He refused to meet the olders gaze as he seemed to forget what he came in for, the older quickly growing impatient.

"What is it, Taehyung-ah..?" he questioned, watching as the younger shook hi head stiffly and turned on his heel, ready to walk out. He was stopped, though, a sudden firm grip on his arm keeping him from leaving. He hesitantlt turned, his eyes remaining on the not-so-interesting deep red tiled floor.

"Taehyung, look at me." Hoseok commanded lightly, though huffing when the younger didn't do so.

"Taehyung." His low voice echoed through the locker room, Taehyung having no choice but to meet his teachers stare.

After meeting eyes with the younger, Hoseok smiled lightly and released his grip on the boy. Taehyung, however, was in no mood for smiling.

The two were dangerously close, Hoseoks sweet smell of vanilla and light cologne resonating off the older as Taehyung stood as still as possible.

Hoseok was worried at the sudden change in mood, his hand reaching up to place comfortingly on the youngers shoulder. But when Taehyung smacked it away, it was then that Hoseok spotted the frustrated glint in his eyes, his nervous twitch in which he would chew the inside of his lip mindlessly.

"Is there something bothering you?" he asked hesitantly, only becoming more worried as Taehyung answered with a simple shake of his head.

The younger was surprised when Hoseok replied with a quick "mk", before turning and walking away to finish changing. Taehyungs body noticeably relaxed, his fists unclenchinf along with hid furrowed brows. The intimidating ora of the older left Taehyung a flustered and confused mess, huffing to himself and turning to leave.

It was then that he noticed a throbbing pain in his abdomen, his eyes peering down and widening to the size of the moon.

He was hard for his male damn instructor.