0.2 ;; fresh air

sicheng finally had a day off.

after spending almost every moment he was awake preparing for the next comeback, he was finally able to have some free time. he woke up at 12pm and didn't get out of bed until 2, his roommate, doyoung, was no where to be seen.

after sicheng got out of bed, he headed straight to the bathroom to wash up and put clean clothes on. he put a mask over his face and placed a black cap onto his head, pulling the front down over his eyes. he put a random pair of glasses on just to be extra safe, before he snuck out of the dorm, passed his manager and the security, and leaving the building.

once outside sicheng breathed in the fresh air, after being stuck in the dance studio for almost 2 weeks straight, he was starting to forget what air that doesn't smell of sweat was like.

he pushes his glasses up his nose slightly and snuck past the other small group of security before managing to make it out onto the streets of seoul. he strolled down the road, taking in his surroundings and enjoying the peaceful aura of the tuesday afternoon. luckily the teenagers were all still in school, so his risk of being caught was cut by almost half, and he was able to actually enjoy his time out.

he walked into his favourite clothing store and picked up a plain black shirt with a small yellow smiley face on a pocket on the chest and a green plaid shirt. as he made his way to the register, he noticed a shelf he had not seen before, so he guesses it was new.

he walks over and looks at the pile of clothes on the display, a new brand who had recently started having stock in the store. there was a diverse mix of men's fitted jeans and hoodies, but also dainty blouses and skirts.

usually his eyes would be on the hoodies, but for some reason his eyes were fixed on the small pink skirt with the zip on the front. his eyes roamed around the area around the skirt, seeing all types of other things. skirts, crop tops, dresses, even fishnet tights. he looked up at the man at the register, seeing it was an older man, before slowly reaching his hand forward, and picking up the pretty skirt.

he held it between his fingers, the soft material had such a nice colour, he loved it. should he be thinking like this? he's an idol, his whole life revolves around looking and sounding cool and being a role model for other boys his ages. so why did he so desperately feel the need to have this skirt?

he picked up a pair of the tights too with a deep breath and walked over to the register. the man looked up at him curiously as he scanned the two completely different styles of clothing.

"they're for my girlfriend" he said, laughing awkwardly. the man nodded, clearly buying his story before telling sicheng the price. he handed the money over, and grabbed the bag tightly in his hands before making his way back.

once back at the dorm, sicheng was grateful to see doyoung was still out, and his keys were still on the side table. he took the opportunity and locked the door behind him and pulling his skinny jeans from his legs. he carefully put the tights over his feet and pulled the skirt up to his waist. he grabbed a random shirt from his closet and put it on his upper half, rolling the bottom up slightly to expose the top of the tights.

he walked over to the full length mirror and studied his body. he sucked in his breath at the sight. he loved it.

sicheng wasn't sure what this feeling was

sicheng wasn't sure what this feeling was. he felt more himself almost. he smiled softly at his reflection and ran his hands down his slim waist, thanking no one in particular for his already quite feminine figure.

he walked to his small shoe collection and pulled his pair of white converse on, completing the outfit.

he always felt uncomfortable in those skinny jeans, he just assumed it's because they were way too tight and always hurt his thighs, but now he had the real answer.

he sat down at his desk, looking at his plain makeup, before applying his eyeshadow a bit darker, and deepening the colour of his lip tint.

once again, sicheng looked at his reflection in his full length mirror, and appreciated the figure looking back at him with a smile. suddenly his thoughts were broken by the door handle moving, and a loud knock on the door.

"sicheng, are you in there? i don't have my key!" doyoung shouted through the wood blocking his view of the panicked boy, "taeil is with me, we were wondering if you wanted to come to his dorm so we can eat with the rest of 127 and ten"

"yeah okay, one second, i just got out of the shower!" sicheng yelled back, pulling the skirt off his body as fast as possible, before pulling his old grey sweatpants up his legs over the tights and slipped into his boot like slippers.

"okay? we've lived together for 3 months already i've seen you naked plenty of times" doyoung laughed, as sicheng rushed into the bathroom, splashing his face with water to rid himself of his makeup, and to wet his hair, to make his lie of being in the shower believable.

once he was done, he threw the skirt back into the bag and hid them behind a box under his bed, before quickly opening the door, seeing the two boys smiling at him.

"come on lovely, let's go" taeil said, looping his arm around sichengs and pulling him towards his room, leaving doyoung walking behind them.

he tried to release taeil's grip on his arm, but to no luck as the older seemed to have locked himself onto sicheng as they walked down the corridor.