0.8 ;; breakdown

"what did you want to talk about?"

sicheng smiled shyly and looked down, grabbing his laptop and placing it on his lap. he sat up with his back up against the headboard, pulling yuta up with him.

"don't worry about that right now, i thought you could start a new series with me? renjun has been telling me about this netflix one called 'stranger things' and he's been pushing me to watch it for ages" he said, giggling, as he pulled the show up on his laptop.

"okay then" yuta said, smiling down at the boy.

once again the boys had ended up laying down, the laptop on yuta's side and sichengs head on yuta's shoulder. if sicheng was being completely honest, he wasn't really paying attention to the show anymore.

what if this was a bad idea? what if yuta didn't like him back? he looked up at said boy, watching how his eyebrows slightly furrowed as he concentrated on the show.

suddenly he left like all oxygen had left his body. what if yuta didn't even really accept him? what if he thought it was weird and he just stayed because he didn't want sicheng to leave or get kicked out of nct. what if he only pretended he cared because he didn't want his career to fail.

sicheng sat up quickly, startling the boy next to him, as he felt his heart rate pick up.

he felt stupid. yuta didn't actually care, and now sicheng had developed feelings for him and he was going to be hurt and left all alone. yuta had probably told everyone already about sicheng. they were probably all laughing behind his back at the pathetic chinese boy.

sicheng found himself stumbling onto his feet as he felt his breathing pick up. before he knew it he was on the floor, crying violently as his sobs were choked by his hyperventilating.

yuta jumped up as soon as sicheng did, and was now crouched down in front of him, holding his hand and trying to comfort him. seeing the boy in such distress made him feel like he had been stabbed right in the center of his heart.

"l-leave, ple-ase yuta, g-get out" sicheng choked out, before he started thrashing around, pushing yuta off him while screaming at him to get out.

yuta's eyes were as wide as saucers and filling up with tears as he watched the small boy have a breakdown on the floor. he quickly pulled out his phone, dialling the number of the only person he could think of to help.

not even a minute later, the door of the room was thrown open as taeyong came running in, seeing sicheng on the floor, still crying and hyperventilating, and yuta stood in front of him with wide eyes and tear streaks down his own face.

"i-i'm sorry for calling you, i didn't know what else to do" yuta said quickly, in obvious panic. taeyongs eyes quickly shot down to sicheng, hardly even noticing the boy was in a skirt, before he crouched down, whispering soothing words to the boy, being careful not to hold onto him, knowing it could just make things worse.

after 10 minutes, taeyong had managed to calm sicheng down who was now just quietly crying into his shoulder, as yuta sat on the bed, also crying, feeling defeated.

he couldn't even calm him down himself, he had to call for help. he sighed as he harshly rubbed at his eyes, feeling like a disappointment before taeyong spoke up.

"he had a panic attack" he said softly, looking in the direction of yuta, "you did good, don't beat yourself up over having to call me, i can tell you already are, but i promise, you helped him as much as i did" he gave yuta a soft smile before holding onto sichengs shoulders and gently detaching the boy from him, before looking at his face.

his red, puffy eyes tightly closed, his cheeks also red and puffy with tear streaks covering them. he had makeup smudged under his eyes and his bottom lip was bleeding slightly from biting down on it so hard.

sicheng opened his eyes as he felt taeyong wiping under his eye softly, giving him a gentle smile. he felt his eyes fill up with tears again as he looked down, and realised now taeyong has also seen him in a skirt.

"it's okay, you look beautiful" taeyong said, before pulling him into a hug.