0.7 ;; plan

the next morning sicheng came up with a plan, he skipped practice and left the dorm early, before doyoung had even woken up. he was once again dressed in full black with his hat, glasses and mask. although this time his risk was a lot higher, although it was early morning, all of the stores were open, and it was saturday, meaning there will be a lot of teens around the busy streets of seoul.

sicheng took a deep breath and carried on down his path, back to his favourite store. he smiled upon seeing that the new brand who only had a small display in the store now had its own corner, and a lot more variety to choose from.

he walked over, picking out a few outfits and grabbing a random flannel and skinny jeans just to be safe, before walking to the register to pay for everything. the same man was there, he just scanned everything quickly, probably recognising the boy dressed in black.

sicheng thanked the man before running around a few other stores, picking up what he needed, before heading back to the dorms, thankfully, going un-noticed.

once he got back, he again smiled at the sight of doyoungs key still on the table and the boy no where to be seen, so he locked the door and started getting everything ready.

sichOng
doyoung hyung, im going to be skyping my family
tonight, i was hoping if it would be okay if you stayed
with someone for a few hours, not that i don't want you
there, it just would be nice to have some alone time
with them, you know? =^.^=

bunbun
yeah, that's fine, where were you anyway? you weren't
there when i woke up and you didn't come to practice?
manager hyung isn't too happy with you

sichOng
i'm sorry hyung (╥_╥)

bunbun
i'm fine sicheng, its taeyong hyung you should apologise
to, he wasn't too happy to have a missing spot while
practicing

sichOng
i will (◕︵◕) see you tonight hyung <3

bunbun
<3

sicheng frowned at his phone, disappointed in himself for upsetting taeyong when he has been so good to him, but he knew if he didn't do this now, he never would.

winko
hyung,,, im sorry i didn't come to practice today, i
wasn't feeling too great and i had some stuff to do, i
know i should have waited until i had a free day, but
i couldn't, im so sorry, i'll make it up to you~

tyong (↼‶)
it's okay, i hope you're feeling better! i'll let you off since
this is the first time you've missed practice, doyoung said you
were going to talk to you family tonight, he's gonna stay
with me until you're done, tell them i said hi!

winko
thank you hyung (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ i will!

after finishing his conversation with taeyong, sicheng got back up off his bed, making sure everything looked good.

sicheng decided to get dressed early, practice wasn't scheduled to finish for another two hours but he wanted to look perfect, and knowing he was going to go down to every little detail, he wanted to give himself as much time as he can.

he pulled on a red skirt, pairing it with a plain white shirt with a cute strawberry on the chest before tucking it in. he smiled down at himself, putting a pair of his frilly socks on too to finish the look.

 he smiled down at himself, putting a pair of his frilly socks on too to finish the look

he then sits down at his desk, looking at his limited supply of makeup. he hadn't thought of that. he shrugged, deciding it would probably be better to look a little natural anyway, since he wasn't exactly experienced in that field. so he took his bb cream, applying it all over his face and blending it in extra delicately, before taking his one colour of eyeshadow.

he places the the warm brown in the crease of his eyes, making the colour more vibrant than usual by applying more pressure, before adding a small amount of highlight. on his nose, cheeks, upper lip, even the inner corner of his eyes.

he then dabbed on some lip tint and blush before styling his soft blonde hair.

winwin❤️
hi hyung, i know i wasn't in practice today, sorry o(ㅠ﹏ㅠ)o
can you come over again? i have to talk to you about something

yuta hyungie
sure thing, that doesn't sound very good though..

winwin❤️
it's nothing bad i promise! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

yuta hyungie
okay, well practice just finished, im on my way

after about ten minutes of waiting for the boy to walk back to the dorms from the sm building sicheng finally heard a knock on the door.

he took a deep breath, patting out the creases in his skirt before opening the door and letting yuta in.

"you look gorgeous sicheng" he said, almost straight away, not even looking into the room, his eyes focused on the boy in front of him. sicheng smiled up at him, the tips of his ears turning red as he walked over to his bed and sat down, patting the spot next to him.

yuta walked over and sat down next the small boy, now looking around the room and noticing the fairy lights delicately placed on the headboard of his bed and the new crisp white sheets.

"what did you want to talk about?"