0.5 ;; beautiful

a few days after the small incident with sicheng in the studio, he was feeling much better, now able to properly participate in practice. although at the moment the vocalists were recording for their japanese debut. they still hadn't even had the comebacks for the empathy album, and even though they all knew it was way too much, especially for poor mark, who was now preparing for six different songs, they couldn't complain.

sicheng was currently sat on his bed, the doors locked, and holding his new skirt from yuta up against his body with a smile. he quickly changed out of his pyjamas, and pulled the outfit onto his body.

winwin❤️
helloooo, are you still recording? ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

yuta hyungie
nope, i went first

winwin❤️
but you only went in 20 minutes ago? (>人<)

yuta hyungie
i know, not many lines again, more than usual but still

winwin❤️
that's not fair ಥ_ಥ i have a verse in this song though! did you see? i'm excited! ≧◡≦

yuta hyungie
i did! i'm so happy for you❤️

winwin❤️
thanks ^-^ can you come over? i wanna show you something (✿◠‿◠)

yuta hyungie
sure, on my way :)

in less than five minutes sicheng heard a knock on the door, he quickly put his lip tint down, looking at his pink lips and smiling before walking to the door. he felt his stomach doing flips as he opened the door and hiding behind it and sending a smile to yuta.

when the boy entered the room and turned around, he felt the heat rise to his cheeks as he looked at the younger.

sicheng sent him a shy smile as he looked down at his feet, covered with his new white frilly socks.

yuta slowly stepped closer to sicheng, placing his hands on his shoulder, looking down at the boy's body with wide eyes.

"d-do you not like it?" sicheng asked stuttering "i knew this was a b-bad idea, i'm sorry, i shouldnt h-have asked you to co-" his rambles were interrupted by yuta pulling him into a tight hug.

"you look beautiful" he whispered, making the boy blush, but wrap his arms around the others waist, holding him just as tightly.

"thank you" he replied, shyly hiding his face in yuta's chest.

"don't hide" yuta said laughing softly, letting go of him and just admiring him.

"want to w-watch a movie? i don't go to record for another three hours, and doyoung hyung p-probably won't come back any time soon" sicheng said, smiling shyly up at the boy once again.

yuta nodded, watching sicheng sit down on his bed before sitting next to him, and watching him open netflix on his laptop. they ended up watching a random movie that they'd both seen a lot on social media about called 'the kissing booth', although it was an english movie, it thankfully had korean subtitles.

near the end of the movie, sicheng found himself closer to yuta, his head resting on his shoulder, with yuta's arm wrapped around his waist.

"why would she do that?! who would a risk such a great friendship for a boy?!" sicheng whisper yelled to no one in particular, feeling yuta's body vibrate beside him as he chucked at the boy.

"what an idiot, this is such a dumb movie" he mumbled, resting his body back into yuta's, before feeling yuta shuffle around slightly.

"you okay?" sicheng asked, looking up at yuta's face.

"yeah, this position just kinda hurts my back" he replied sheepishly, sicheng quickly moved off of yuta apologising over and over again, as if it was his fault. yuta just rolled his eyes, before placing his arm over sichengs chest and pushing him softly so he was laying on the bed, before laying down next to him, and moving the laptop so they could both still see.

by the time the movie had ended sicheng's head was resting on yuta's chest and their legs tangled, as he slept. yuta looked down at the boy, studying the boy's face, loving the way his eyelashes curled upwards, and how strong but some how still soft the angle of his nose was, and how he slept with a cute pout on his lips. he moved his hand up, and stroked a strand of sicheng's hair away from his forehead.

"sicheng, you have to record in an hour" he whispered to the boy, who just groaned and curled up further onto the boy.

"come on, wake up" he said said, a bit louder this time.

"five minutes" sicheng mumbled, his words barley audible as he pushed his face into yuta's chest.

yuta pulled himself away from the boy, standing up, hoping it'd wake him up, but he instead rolled over, laying on his other side.

yuta huffed, bending down next to sicheng and stroking the back of his hair.

"seriously honey, you're going to have to get up, doyoung will be coming back soon" yuta said, sicheng immediately shot up, pulling his blue sweater off his body as he struggled to stand up.

"okay, calm down, i said soon, not in 0.01 seconds, you've still got like, 30 minutes" he said, swallowing hard, and turning his head away, as to not watch the boy changing.

sicheng quickly pulled a new shirt over his head. he turned around to see yuta was giving him privacy, so he slipped the skirt from his legs, pulling a random pair of jeans on and putting the clothes into the bag with the others, hiding it in the box under his bed once again.