Chapter Fourteen : Are we back?

Ayesha's P.O.V

A week after my break up, I'm still the same. Hell! I don't trust guys. 
Why get into a relation when you want to cheat in the first place? The fact that he still keeps revolving in my head makes me go mad. 

What was my fault? I was loyal to him, he was not. 
Now he is all happy with his girl and look at me thinking about him and all. 

I had actually started falling for him like really but what hurts is that he didn't plan on catching me.
I exactly don't know whose fault it is. Why did I get into this relation. Everything about love is so false!

It affects me so much because I had this attachment with him. Maybe, I didn't like love him wholeheartedly, still I had care and affection towards him. The reason it hurts. I don't want any sort of sympathy but why me? I feel like being used.

Why do I think so much?

I actually need to talk to someone, if I don't, I'd probably go mad because of overthinking.  The only person I could think of right now is Rayyan. It's been a long time since we've had this best friend talk. I miss those but then again I had no other choice.

I pulled my phone out of the bag and dialed Rayyan's number.

*tring* *tring* 

Pick up the phone.

*tring* *tring*

Where the hell are you?

*trinng* *tring*

Are you alive?

*tring* *tring*

"ARE YOU GAY?" I screamed like a maniac over the phone only to realise he picked up the phone. 

Highly embarrased.

"Did you address it to me?" His question hinted confusion.

"Yeah, sorry. I thought you were not picking up after so many rings so maybe you won't pick up now, too." I repeated whatever striked my mind.

"Ayeshaaa! Why are you so mad?" I could hear him laugh from the other end of the line.

"I don't know! Ask my mumma!" 

"One day, I surely will!" He said trying to suppress his laughter.

"I'll ask you one question, Rayyan?" 

"What?"  He said rather casually.

"Whom do you like? You never told me? Inspite of being my best friend. Now don't start with your Anti-Girl philosophical speech, please. I know you like someone. It is clearly visible. You've changed like more cheesy and stuff. Tell me the name! Tell me the name!" I squealed 

There was silence for a minute.

"Rayyan? Hello?" 

"You want to know something?" I could hear the seriousness in his tone.

"Sure, go ahead!"

"See, Ayesha-"

"Show, Rayyan." I interrupted.

"Don't interrupt, it ruins the seriousness!"

"Okay, sorry."

"So listen, I never loved anyone, the thought of girls made my head spin. I used to literally hate girls like hell. So if you see, I had no ffriends of the opposite sex. All the girls I've known till date were big time sluts. Trust me, I've seen my friends with them.  Although, my friends also ditched many girls but then you know they move on in like a second. Which is so horrible! The reason I had this hatred for girls. You're my first girl-friend. You are something different and you know not many people are like you. You live your life to the fullest and like I've known you for so many months now you don't care what people say about you and I know once you fall in love it would be totally serious from your side. Now listen to this carefully maybe it is odd but you need to know this thing, I-"

Phone cut.

WHAT THE HELL. 

I called him up again. He picked up within a second.

"I'm so sorry, maybe range problem. So continue!" I said.

"Oh yeah." I could hear the annoyance in his tone.

"Nothing. I have to go. I'll tell you the name sometime later." he replied.

"But Rayya-"

He cut the call.

Stupid range. I want to know the name. He was finally going to tell me something and then my stupid phone. 

I was lost in deep thoughts and then suddenly my phone beeps.

'I'm so sorry but I'll tell you at the right time. Promise. Best friend promise. You know Rayyan won't break promises, isn't it?' 

It was Rayyan.

Why was he beating around the bush though? Couldn't he just tell me the name and finish it off? He is actually confusing me now. First time in his life he fell foe someone. I hope it's worth it. I know what happens when your heartbreaks for the first time. It is like someone is hitting you hard and even though that someone stops, the pain is still there. I could sense the seriousness in his tone. He is very much serious about this girl. I hope even she loves him. One sided love is cute unless the other person has a girlfriend or boyfriend. 

I have an idea.

'Hey, Rayyan. Let's meet up tomorrow?'  I messaged with hope.

He called me up.

"Where?" he asked as soon as I picked up.

"I don't know. You suggest?"

"Pacific?"

"No, we always go there. That mall s irritating." I replied.

"How can 'a mall' be irritating, Ayesha? Please specify."

"You know, I can't visit a single place many times. It gets boring and then irritating. So yeah."

"YOU'RE SUPER MAD!" He almost yelled.

"Tell me the place, mister."

"Terrace?" 

"Only we both?" I asked. I know, I shouldn't have.

"So? If you have any problem so we'll-"

"Oh no, we will. Only we both. It's been almost a month we didn't speak properly. Looking forward to tomorrow." 

"Sure, but still if you have any problem or if you feel awkward let me know." he is such a gentleman.

"Promise, rather a best friend promise!."

He was smiling. I could sense that. It feels so good when someone smiles because of you. I hope he doesn't hate me for my behaviour or the way I treated him for a month.

Rayyan, I'm looking forward for tomorrow.

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorrrryyyyyyy! I know it's a very late update.

I dedicate this chapter to safusaff3 for being such an awesome supporter!

I love all my other followers, too.

Have any images or ideas regarding my book? Message and follow me on facebook- Superlaserguns.

Happy Reading. <3 :*