Chapter Twenty four : The Ride (Part-2)

Ayesha's P.O.V

So, Shriya ma'am started riding the bike swiftly. We crossed many roads and the traffic was also too much to tolerate. I heard so many cars honking behind us and trust me it is too irritating. See? That's what happens when you live in a Metro City, it is awful. Slowly we entered a patch of road which was as quiet as possible. There were lush green trees on both the sides of the road and they were forming a canopy above us. This feels so good! I love nature! I would always prefer staying back in the nature alone then visiting an anusement park or something.

Suddenly, Shriya stopped the bike breaking me from my train of thoughts and I even noticed that Rohan has stoppped his bike. What the hell is going on?

Rayyan and I were highly confused. We glared at both of them in confusion as they got off from their bike.

"Here, take the keys of your bike Rayyan." Shriya handed the keys to Rayyan.

"What is happening?" I questioned.

"Ayesha, Rohan is my guy and trust me this road is too romantic like just loook around! Lush greenery everywhere and it is so serene. So, I'm going to sit with Rohan for rest of the ride and you enjoy with Rayyan, Ciao!" she winked.

Rayyan and my eyes widen in shock. Oh no, no. She can't do this. I know she had some stupid plan crawling up her mind. Why does she always do this?

"Shut up! You're not doing this, okay? I'm not leaving until you ride the bike!"

"Okay, then. stay here. But let me tell you, there is no one here and our college is way too far. See for yourself, now!" She winked again and sat behind Rohan.

Great, just great! They just went away although I know they are riding slowly as they don't want us to get lost. I hate her for this! I just can't sit behind Rayyan okay.  

"So..." Rayyan said looking at me. 

"So, no! I'm not going to sit behind you!" I know that came out rude and I shouldn't be acting like this with him. It is not at all his fault.

"We have no other option!" He was staring at me looking for answer. Shriya and Rohan were slowly slowly disappearing and I know I have to take the decision soon.

"Okay, but ride slow!" I decided to give up as I had no other option.

I sat behind Rayyan carefully making sure I didn't touch him. We had only inches of gap between us which made the butterflies in my stomach flutter although I know it is haram.

He started riding but then slowly slowly he increased his speed not that fast but fast enough to make me grip his shoulders. No! I didn't touch him, I'm just saying that his speed was increasing.

Our ride was silent until Rayyan decided to break the ice.

"Umm.. comfortable?" He asked.

"Yeah and I'm sorry." 

"For?"

"For being so rude that time! I was just angry on Shriya and I let it out on you, sorry." I apologized.

"It's completely okay." Rayyan smiled. His smile was visible through the rear view mirror on bike.

All this while on bike we were stealing glances at each other through the mirror and I'm sure as hell Rayyan would've purposely adjusted the mirror this way so that we could actually look at each other. 
I like such things, they are beautiful and cute in their own way. Slowly a blush crept on my face which was I guess visible and I was smiling.

"You're smiling and blushing, what happened?" He questioned.

"Uh-h.. nothing!" I smiled at him.

So we finally reached the place, I guess because Rohan and Rayyan both halted their bikes near a big banyan tree.

The view in front of me was captivating. I quickly got off the bike with my bag and admired the beauty of the place. There was a huge lake in front of us with trees surrounding it. I could here birds chirping and a few ducks in the lake. There no one around and the place was serene. I loved it!

"I love this place so much." I was amused.

"I know right?" Shriya winked.

"The reason, I got you guys here." Rohan smiled and took off his aviators. Finally, I could see his face.

"Thanks, people!" Rayyan said.

"So, people. We are going to the other side of the lake. You both enjoy here." Shriya teased.

"Yeah, you can hug, kiss and stuf flike that." Rohan winked.

I shot daggers at him. "No thanks, y'all both continue!"

Rohan just shrug his shoulders and slung his arm over Shriya's waist and they disappeared somewhere in the the woods. I couldn't help but take my eyes off the lake. I loved the sight.

"Wooooowwwwwwwwwww!" I whispered in awe.

"Like, it?" I could feel Rayyan's presence next to me. He was close like really close.

"I loved it!" I shifted a bit away.

"Let's play in the water!" I yelled trying to lighten the tension in the atmosphere.

"Woah, no!" Rayyan said.

"Yes! You won't listen to me?" I made a puppy dog face.

"You know, you take the advantage of your cuteness. Okay, I give up. Let's go!" He said.

"But wait." He stopped.

"What?" I questioned out of confusion.

"Let's race?" He smirked.

"Okay. Make sure you run fast." I teased.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's see who wins!" He teased back.

"So.. On your Marks.. Get Set.. Go!" 

We both were running for our lives but I must say Rayyan is too fast. God! I need to do something! I should win.

"Ahhh!" I groan loudly placing a hand on my knee.

Rayyan quickly turned his back and ran towards me.

"What happen-"

As soon as he reached here, I quickly ran towards the lake laughing like an idiot. I finally reached the lake.  Yes, I won. I don't care if I cheated, I won!

"Run for your life now!" Rayyan spat out running in my direction. Uh-oh. I'm in trouble. 

I started running in a random direction with him following me. I was running blindly when my leg hit a stone and I was about to fall I closed my eyes knowing that my head is going to hit something but then suddenly I felt warm hands grip my waist tightly preventing me from the fall. I quickly opened my eyes to see Rayyan. His hands gripped my waist tightly and his stare was piercing into mine. We stayed in the same position staring at each other.

"Uhmm.. Did we interrupt something?" Rohan cleared his throat. 

His presence made us shoot back back to reality. I quickly got up and managed myself. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks.

"I always knew you guys wanted to romance!" Shriya said literally jumping.

"Shut up."  I snarled.

"Sorry for disturbing!" Rohan chuckled and then went away with Shriya.

"I still won, okay?" I decided to break the ice between Rayyan and I.

"You cheated!" He complained.

"Whatever. You still love me!" I winked.

Now, it was his turn to blush. God! He look so cute while he blushes. 

"Ayesha?" 

"Hmm?" I replied.

"You didn't show me your book?" He questioned.

"Which one?" 

"The bucket list!" He said.

"I almost forgot! Wait, I have it in my bag! I'll show you later. right now, let's play in the water." I did a small happy-dance.

We finally entered the water. My abaya totally got wet from below. Who cares? I prefer enjoying!

So, Rayyan and I slowly started walking into the lake when |I decided to trouble him, AGAIN.
I quickly bent down and splashed water on Rayyan's face which made him groan.

I started laughing only to realise Rayyan was about to splash water to. As if he would keep quiet. I started running making sure I din't trip and fall again.

"Slowly, Ayesha. Don't fall again. I won't catch you. Although, I know you like it." He teased.

I stopped in my tracks. As I turned to face him, I realised Rayyan's face was inches away from mine. Great! I gulped nervously and moved a few steps away uncomfortably lowering my gaze.

Why is today so awkward?

I looked up slowly only to lock my gaze with him. I don't know what came into him but he winked. RAYYAN FREAKING WINKED!

My cheeks turned pink and I quickly lowered my gaze and turned to walk away, when his voice stopped me.

"Blushing and all ha?" He teased.

"Shut up." I snapped.

We quickly got out of the water after a short time and decided to go back to the bike as it was getting late. Where are Shriya and Rohan?

"There." He said pointing towards a tree. They were walking hand in hand and coming towards us. 

"How do you read my mind?" I ask cocking an eyebrow.

"Well because you actually say it too loud!" Rayyan giggled.

"Oh.. Sorry!" I smiled sheepishly.

"I am too tired now!" I yawned.

"Yup, let's go home! Ayesha, should I drop you directly at home?" Shriya asked.

"Yeah, that would be better." I smiled. 

So this time Shriya and I sat on Rayyan's bike only to realise Shriya's bike is in the college.

"Ugh! Shriya we have to reach college first. Your bike?" I questioned.

"Yeah!" She facepalmed herself.

So, she finally started the engine and we were riding once again. In a short span, we reached college and waved a goodbye to Rayyan and Rohan. Shriya slowly pecked Rohan on his cheek and waved a goodbye. And then you can obviously see Shriya and her pink cheeks. We hurried towards the parking lot and began searching for Shriya's bike. We finally found it and rode back home. I was dead tired.

"Asalamualaikum, everyone!" I said as I entered the house.

I quickly went up to my room and freshened up. After freshening, I crawled upto my bed and let myself fall into deep sleep while replaying today's incidents in my head.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Another update! :D

I seriously don't like cliffhangers! :P

Read. Comment. Vote. Follow. :*

Happy Reading! :*