Next Gay Story Vote

So there are three story ideas swirling in my head and I thought you guys could help me decide.

1. Gunslinger

Love interest: Klaus Mikaelson from the Originals

Fandoms: Wynonna Earp and The Originals

Plot: Wyatt Earp the Second is the twin of Wynonna Earp and the owner of PeaceMaker's twin gun, PeaceKeeper. When they catch word that demons are starting to appear outside Purgatory, Wyatt leaves to go check it out and it leads him to New Orleans where he faces the man he had to leave behind when he was called back to Purgatory by his sisters.

2. Gentle Giants

Love Interest: Bucky Barnes

Fandoms: Marvel

Plot: Matthew Grant lives in the mountains, avoiding humans. And even though he lives with no other humans, Matthew does not live alone. His house gains one more roommate when he finds a certain ex-Hydra assassin bleeding out in the mountains. This new roommate might just call attention to the friends he has been protecting for years, and put in danger everyone in the house.

3. Lane Boy

Love Interest: Sweet Pea

Fandom: Riverdale

Plot: Liam Blossom is the triplet to Jason and Cheryl Blossom, only unlike his siblings he never really cared about making sure his parents weren't angry with him. But after the death of his brother he now has to deal with looking after his sister, keeping his friends safe and staying in a stable relationship while dealing with his psychotic parents.