I love you 🔞

lololol this is heckin old

I wrote this like 30 years ago. I thought I hadn't finished it but I did lol

So yeah, here you go

I'm scared to look through it and edit it lmao

I don't write sin anymore lol (jk, yes I do)

This is a sin chapter

It's from His Mute Princess but not really lol. It doesn't fit anywhere. Like this isn't really connected to the story aside from mute Mari. It's its own independent thing lol

Also, let's just pretend he can take the suit off lol

~~~~~~~~~~

Chat hovered over Marinette. Her blue eyes met his and he felt his body leave his soul. Her cheeks were a rosy color and her lips were slightly parted. Lip gloss stained her face and his. Her chest moving up and down as she tried to regain her breath.

Things had started off normally. Chat showed up in her room like any Saturday. They talked about her events at school and his events in patrolling. Sweet, innocent actions. And now they were here.

Marinette almost naked, only her panties and his suit between them. Her wrists were pinned next to her head, her breathing rigid, her hair a mess, love bites on her neck and collar bone, and slight claw marks on her thighs.

Chat above her, staring breathlessly at the beauty beneath him, his suit zipped down below his belly button, lipgloss stains on his neck and upper chest. He wanted to stay away from this. Away from sin. Keep Marinette innocent and pure. But he couldn't. He had failed. As hard as he tried to not think of such things, he couldn't help it. He lusted over her and he wanted her.

It was a simple kiss that had started things. A sweet kiss, like many they had shared. It turned into a more passionate kiss and Chat's hands couldn't help but roam her curves.

Marinette tensed at his touch and he pulled away immediately, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable. He would never push her to do something she didn't want to do. He stepped back slightly, expecting for things to stop there. But her next actions surprised him.

Marinette let the shirt she was wearing - which was off the shoulders and threatening to fall any second - fall, exposing her bare chest to him. Chat's breathing hitched and he lost all ability to think. His blood had shot down from his brain to somewhere much lower.

Now he hovered over her, staring proudly at his work. He smirked and gave her a peck on the lips before moving down to her breasts. Marinette flinched and wiggled under his tight grip, a slight gasp escaping her lips as his tongue made contact with her skin. With one hand, he took a hold of both of her wrists, holding them above her head, his other hand groping the breast he wasn't busy with.

He played with her breasts for a bit before sliding one of his hands down to her privates. With one finger, he pressed against her wetness. Marinette squirmed at his touch.

She felt hot under his touch. It made her go crazy. She wasn't thinking anymore. Marinette had never been a girl interested in having sexual relations, but Chat made her change in an instant. The kiss had been heated and the second his hands roamed her curves, she felt a strong urge pool in her lower stomach.

Chat slid his clawed hand through the thin layer. He moved back up and kissed her. He played with her clit and drove her crazy. Marinette had never felt so much pleasure and she wanted more.

Her short gasps and squirms excited him. He liked the effect his touch had on her body. Chat moved down and sucked at the skin below her ear. He continued to play with her while she squirmed under him. Marinette's entire body tensed and then it relaxed. She lay breathless, her climax tiring her.