Pink Petunias

Adrien sat in his office, drinking what seemed like his tenth cup of wine. He had been really stressed that week and needed a break.

He, of course, ran his father's company when the older Agreste stepped down. He was in charge of hiring the best designers and keeping the company name at number one.

If his luck couldn't get any better, he was married to Chloe. Yes, Chloe. Chloe Bourgeois. Well, Chloe Agreste now. The love of his life had run from his grasp the second highschool ended and he had no choice but to marry Chloe. He lived the happiest of lives.

If you didn't catch that: it was huge sarcasm. Adrien loathed his marriage and his job was tiring him out. He had to keep both his father and Chloe pleased at all times. The latter was worse.

Chloe's constant need to sex was making him sick of her. His father's constant need to have the company still be number one was making Adrien lose sleep.

Nino suggested to him that he take a break. Go travel or visit some resort. Chloe loved the idea immediately. So she scheduled for them to go to some fancy resort in Mexico.

They were to leave the next day and with all of Chloe's chatter about the trip, he sure as hell wasn't excited. He downed one more glass of wine and headed upstairs for his room. Chloe was already asleep and he thanked god for that.

.

Adrien woke up the next morning to Chloe's screechings at the maids. "That goes- No!!! No no no!! I said it goes on the left stack! Not the right stack!!" Adrien groaned. He already hated his vacation.

When they arrived in Mexico, Adrien almost kissed the ground. They had taken their private jet and Chloe would not shut up about the trip. She talked senselessly to him or someone on the phone. Many times he wished he could've jumped from the plane.

They were driven to the resort and checked in. Chloe made her way into the large home-like sweet. The house was small and elegant. The walls were a combination of plane white walls and wooden walls. There was a small kitchen and living room right in front of the door.

A small hallway led to a large bedroom and a bathroom. Behind the living room were sliding glass doors that led to a small backyard fenced from the other houses. It had a gazebo and rather large pool for a small plot of land.

Chloe immediately left for the spa, not giving two flying horses on what her husband was planning on doing. He was glad because it meant he had the house to himself for a couple of hours.

He decided to take a swim in the pool and changed into swim shorts. He went outside and placed his towl on one of the chairs. He got into the pool and sighed. Finally he was getting the chance to relax.

He stayed peacefully on the pool until a noise from one of the neighboring houses caught his attention. It was a splash. Fearing it could be something bad, Adrien got out of the pool immediately and ran to the short fence to check on what happened.

He looked over to see a young woman in a rather scandalous bikini get out of the pool. She made slight irritated mumbles before turning around. His emerald green eyes met sparkling blue eyes and everything around them froze.

"Marinette?" She smiled and nodded. Adrien grinned from ear to ear. "Oh my god! It's great to see you! I haven't seen you in so long," he said. "It has been so long," she replied.

Adrien wasted no time in making his way over next door. He eagerly knocked on her door and she opened. He stepped inside and they both sat in the living room, chatting away with a glass of wine.

"So what brings you here?" he asked. Marinette groaned, "Ugh I needed a break from work!" Adrien laughed, "Me too, what do you do?"

"I'm a shopping assistant of sorts, for rich people. The snobby kind," she replied taking a sip of her drink. "Like Chloe?" he asked. "Just like Chloe."

They both looked at each other and laughed. They continued talking about what happened in the years they hadn't seen each other. The last time they saw each other was senior year of highschool, now they were adults in their mid-twenties.

Somewhere in their conversation, Marinette got a little close to Adrien. The scandalous bikini she wore left little to the imagination and Adrien had to hold himself back heavily.

"Are you single?" he asked out of the blue. Their current topic was over which type of flowers they prefered and why. Marinette's happened to be pink petunias. She laughed at the sudden question. "Yes, I am," she took another sip of wine.

Adrien wasn't sure if it was his undying love for her or the wine glass that caused his next actions, but next thing he knew, Marinette was dragging him to her room in a slight drunken state.

He didn't hesitate one bit. Their swimwear were thrown carelessly around the floor and soft moans and please filled the room.

"Oh Adrien," Marinette breathed out. Adrien gave her small kisses on her neck. "I love you Marinette. I've missed you so fucking much. Please don't leave me again," he grunted in her hear. "I won't Adrien. I promise. I love you too."

.

Chloe made her way back into the small house hours later. She went inside and gave Adrien a kiss on the cheek (who was sitting on the couch watching TV). "I'm back honey! Oh the spa was amazing! They treated me like the queen I am!"

"You should go back then," he replied. "Oh I will!" she said. "They had this wonderful shop too. It had so many pretty things like chocolates and flowers," she continued.

"Did they have pink petunias?" he asked. "I believe so," Chloe replied.

"I think I might stop by."