Little Descendants (5)

A.N. Thank  you for reading this so far. I hope you liked the last chapter. I hope you have liked all of it so far. I will try to update as often as I can but school is back in and I will be hella busy.

"Gil!" Uma shouts as she watches him chase seagulls around the half built pirate ship.

Gil stops and faces Uma than start chasing them again, flapping his arms around to try and shoo them away.

"Gil!" She shouts again and this time he stops in his tracks and walks up to her with his head hanging low.

"When I call you, I expect you to come straight away," she says annoyed, sounding impatient with power in her words.

"Yes MAM!" Gil shouts, saluting to her sarcastically so then she wouldn't actually hurt him. 

"Hahahaha," someone laughs as footsteps can be heard on the pavement on the inland.

"Harry, what are you doing here. I thought I told you never to come back," Uma says viciously at him, hurt still in her eyes.

"I'm not coming back, I just came to tell you that I have joined Mal and her group," he says, straight faced, staring right into her eyes. Daring her to do something about it, like she can't hurt him.

"Fine," is all she says. Her testy expression falls and her tone turns sad. The look in her eyes says defeated, then she turns around to face the opposite of his direction.

"Uma," Harry says and she turns around and looks up at him with a hopeful look, "you got what you deserved," he finishes saying, then he walks away.

Tears threaten to spill out of Uma's eyes as she transforms, her legs turning into octopus tentacles. Her height changes from 144 cm to 7 meters tall. Her shadow overcasting Harry. He turns around and looks shocked, and terrified as well as amazed.

"What the..." is all he was able to say before Uma picks him up and starts squeezing the air out of him as the tentacle wraps around his body tighter and tighter with every passing second.

"UMA!" Evie shouts at her as she comes around the corner and races towards the ship, "UMA! YOU'RE KILLING HIM!"

Her contorted face of anger, slacks off to an expression of realization. She blinks a few times, then puts him down gently. Not long after that, she transforms back into her normal self.

"Harry...I'm...I'm so sorry," Uma says trying not to break down into tears. Her breathing gets faster and eventually she falls onto her knees, knowing that she can't control her newfound powers, not even for the one she loves.

Harry just stands there watching her, his face blank but conflicting emotions inside. He feels angry, sad and he feels like he shouldn't care about her, but he does. After about three minutes of watching her, Mal walks around the same corner that Evie did and looks at the situation. When Harry notices her he walks to her and gives her a brief hug.

"Lets go," he says out loud, looking at Uma,  with no emotion. Just a hard set jaw and tense body with a strong hate burning in his eyes, not letting any conflicted emotions show.

Harry starts moving and Mal catches up to him, then he just puts his arm over her shoulders and they both walk in silence back to the base with Evie walking slowly behind, turning every now and then to look over at Gil and Uma. What does this mean? How did she gain them?