Little Descendants, Isle of the lost (11)

"Ophelia!" shouts her father from another room.

"Yes dad," she sighs, hoping he doesn't get her to do another boring errand.

"Why don't you check on our friend," he says smirking to himself, and she walks out of the shop.

"Hey! O!" shouts Diego from behind her.

"Hey, I gotta go and do my dads' business...again," she says, sounding tired and sick of doing his things.

"Want me to come with you?" he asks casually.

"Sure, if you want but don't tell the others," she says to him seriously but she already knows that he won't.

"Okay, I won't," he says putting his hands up like he's surrendering and Ophelia giggles slightly.

Diego smirks proudly, knowing that she doesn't laugh much.
~~~~

"This is a nice change," says Mal leaning on Harrys' shoulder, on the edge of the cliff at the park, looking out to the water.

"Yeah, I just wish, I was in your group to begin with, so then we wouldn't have all this drama with Uma," replies Harry.

"Our life would definitely be a lot calmer and normal," she says snuggling her head into the crook of his shoulder.

Harry looks down at Mal admiring her beautiful purple hair and flawless pale skin, her eyes filled with hope and calm as if everything is normal. As if they don't even have to live the life of their parents and they could be free.

"How long do you think it will take for your mother to finish the potion?" He asks her, like there's nothing wrong, because at this moment in time, everything is still and perfect. So perfect it's like time doesn't even want to disturb them.

"She should be finished soon."

There's a long pause between them.

"Do you ever feel like that there's no point in being evil or good?" Harry asks Mal, looking at her with his arm wrapped around her waist, looking out at the ocean.

"Yeah...I just feel like we are pressured to be these things by our parents, that we can't discover who we are, or what we want," Mal tells him with a sad tone and he just pulls her closer to him.

"There you two are!" exclaims Jay, doubled over, out of breath, "What are you doing?" Jay asks sounding heartbroken, but covers it with his heavy breathing.

"I was sheltering her from the wind," Harry explains as he had already guessed Jays puppy love to Mal long before he joined the group.

"Yeah, I was cold," Mal says, rubbing her arms for effect, not wanting him to know that she and Harry are getting closer.

"Oh, okay," is all he said, "oh and Evie sent me over to tell you the potion is ready," he says and walks away without saying anything else.

~~~~

"I spy with my little eye, something beginning with b," Diego says looking around so Ophelia can't guess what it is.

"Um...beach?"

"nope."

"Ball?"

"Nope."

"Hint?"

"Um...it floats on water," Diego says shrugging.

"Oh my gosh," Ophelia sighs, feeling stupid that she didn't see the boat infront of her.

"It's a boat!" Diego shouts, "wait...it's a colourful boat!"

"What happened here?" Ginny asks from behind them.

"No clue," Ophelia says shaking her head, "wait, Ginny when did you get here?"

~~~~

"Okay hopefully this will work," Mal says holding a small bottle with a voilet liquid in it, looking around at everyone in the circle with hopeful eyes.

A.N. ~ OMG!!! Descendants Three is out and IT IS AMAZING! I almost cried when I saw Cameron Boyce in the movie. Once again I want to pay respects to him. Highly recommend to watch when you can. :) I'm not gonna spoil anything, BUT THE SOUNDTRACK IS JUST UUUUUGHHHHHHH.....SO GOOD.