PROLOGUE

Silence. Is all I hear above the beautiful mountains of Nepal, the beauty, the danger and serenity is all that can be revealed as I look across the mountains. "If only you were here Max, to share this moment with me too. In my heart and soul I know you are with me every step of my journey, I will always remember you, brother..."

Dehlia Naomi Anders also known as DNA to her brother Maximus Issac Anders nicknamed MIA by the 3 year old Dehlia. At the age of 18 she lost her best friend, partner in crime and brother Max to a disease that everyone thought he would conquer like everything in his life. But sadly after 5 long years he passed away surrounded by friends, family and his girlfriend of 6 years, the town in which the Anders family grew up in were devastated to hear the passing of a young, brave and strong willed boy. A memorial was held and organised by Dehlia and friends, as requested by Max himself his ashes were cremated and were to be spread across the world, to the highest and lowest places, where he could be free. 

"Promise me you'll look after everyone when I'm gone, I hate laying this responsibility on you but it's time for you to shine. Help me look out for Lena keep those douche bags away, and I'll make sure to scare those idiots away with my spirit if they don't listen," he chuckled only provoking a cough fit, "I'll always be your partner in crime, remember that I will always love you too. Be brave for me, and embrace the seasons that life throws at you. You'll know in your heart that you can get through it. I know you can get through it." With all that was said by Max, his melodic beeping of his heart monitor ceased, lulling him to an eternal sleep. Closing is now dull irises from this world. For good...

Maximus Issac Anders had passed away.