Chapter 3: Let's Work.

After meeting some fans in the cafe, I turn around to apologise to Curly (A/N: Nickname she gave mystery boy) but he wasn't there, which was odd. I return back to my coffee and see a winky face drawn on the top of my cup, chuckling I smile a bit and exit the coffee shop. 

To say that boy was a bit strange would be an understatement,  but people here in LA don't question those types of things. Anyways, I glance at my phone for the time to see I'm running late. Great Helen gon' whoop my ass! I walk quicker to my car, chucking all my belongings into the passenger side and because my ass is extra, I slide my body into the car through the window. But do I care? No. I start up the engine and back up out of the parking lot quicker than road runner, cause I ain't wasting time nor am I wanting an ass beating for missing my deadline. The radio playing OMG by Camila in the background and the ambient noise of the passing traffic I make my way down the boulevard, drawing closer to the studio. Building comes up in my sight, relieving some stress but not all. Parking in my reserved spot, cutting the engine and collecting my shit and dashing for the lift. 

Let's just say I sound like a pregnant woman going through an contraction with all this panting. Passing the receptionist and the security guards with a nod of acknowledgement with my ID raised at the guards, I briskly walk to my office, where I know for a FACT. That Helen sitting down waiting. I enter the waiting elevator, I press my floor number and swipe my ID to confirm access. You see the building is extremely tight on security due to celebrities, top songwriters, top producers and overall well-known figures using and entering in and out of this building. It's because of that, we had to introduce ID card access only to some parts of the building to allow confidentiality and privacy. 

I burst into my office to as predicted find Helen in my office, but sitting with her is someone else with their back turned to me. "And speak of the devil she shall appear, Deh I see you finally decided to join us." Staring me down with the 'If there wasn't an audience you'd have a hand print on you ass look,' I shift foot to foot in discomfort, but nonetheless enter fully into my office. I walk around my desk shoving Helen off my chair onto the floor, not caring for the protesting and complaining I got afterwards. Placing my half done coffee down, pulling my hat and sunglasses off and placing also onto the desk. I sit comfortable in my chair and look at everyone in the room, glancing at Helen then at our mystery guest.

 I almost do a double take at our guest. "You!" He chuckles and smirks while raising a questionable eyebrow, "me?" "Yes! You, I met you at the coffee shop down the road, you're curly?!" I answer exaggerated animatedly with lively hand gestures, I turn to my sister to see her looking between the two of us. "So you two know each other...?" Shaking my head and lean back into my chair, "not exactly, we're how do I put this... acquainted.." I replied with, taking a sip of my now lukewarm coffee. "Well that good," she responded clapping her hands in a business like manner, "cause he's the client I was talking about yesterday, Dehlia you'll be writing with Shawn Mendes here." I choke on my coffee, coughing it up onto my desk, causing quite the scene. And of course cur- I mean Shawn to chuckle under his breath, and of course have a chuffed expression on his face. Scoffing Hell bit- I mean Helen to shaking her head in complete disappointment. Glaring at her, I proceed to clean up my mess on thee desk, Lucifer I mean Lilith I mean Helen continues to explain the details of this exchange. I was throwing the tissues away in the bin under my desk when, "Oh and you'll start working together on Wednesday morning." I gasp with shock and hit my head on the underside of the desk, "Ah fuck!" I yell in pain, "Not happening Helen I can't do Wednesday." I reply with immediately with an emotionless expression. "And why the fuck not?" She questions with a monotonous voice, "because if you had checked my schedule in the last 24 hours, you would have seen that I've already arranged plans with Jay's manager Scooter. As to what those plans are I will not disclose with an audience." I say glancing at Shawn with the later. Huffing Helen whips out her phone, typing like a bat coming outta hell, probably rearranging my plans with Shawn and confirming it with Andrew. Meanwhile Shawn stare attentively at me, almost waiting for an explanation behind my not-so-subtle comment. But me being me I leave him in the dark, I guess he'll have to find out with everyone else. Oh well. Helen looks up from her phone what she says next shocks Shawn. And makes me bang my head against the wall (A/N: DAVID GUETTA BITCHESSSSS!!)

.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I'll update again later on, but I didn't want to leave you guys waiting since, I've promised this chapter for the longest now, lol sorry.

But anyways, I've had heaps of exams. And I can gladly say that I'm finished and ready to update almost all of holidays I got 2 weeks off, so let's do this!!!

ALSO! I'm going to updating the other books throughout the night (Cause it's like 7:20PM here lol)

ALSO ALSO! I hope you liked this chapter, Love you all so much, and thank you for giving my books attention.

Saranghae!!!!