Chapter 5: Just Dance (PART II)

After the friendly introductions from Hobi and Sean, I introduce the 2 boys to Shawn. Sean seemed a bit starstruck but not as starstruck as the time he met Chris. As in Chris Brown. Lol that shit was the funniest thing ever. Anyways the 4 of us are conversing when everyone else walks in with food. And by everyone else I mean Jungkook, Jimin, Suga, RM, Tae and Jin. The 3 youngest drop what they're carrying and tackle me in a hug. "What the fuck is up with you guys always tackling me. I swear to god you guys are going to break one of my ribs AGAIN!" Jin of course takes this the wrong way, thus initiating a string of ranting. 

"야아! 형편없는 3명의 남자 변명이라면. 엿먹어라 내가 너의 유감스런 엉덩이를 PD 녀석에게 끌고 갈거야. 남쪽으로 돌아가는 한국."(I have no idea if this even the correct translation. I will have to try and find the original one I had because damn!) 

Of course when this boy rants all you visual see is a red face, a head shaking in every direction with every word. Looking like he's about burst a vein in his neck. The poor 3 boys stand up at attention, looking like a deer caught in headlights.

Then I hear laughter and giggles from the hallway. In walks  Yoongi's girl Naomi, Jimin's girl Sara, Tas, RM's girl Hadia, Jin's girl Li-Gee. Hobi, Jungkook and Tae also have girlfriends but they're currently overseas. Squealing I go and hug the 5 girls that have walked through the door. "OMG! OMG! I Haven't seen y'all in a minute." I greet them, I stand back and we nod at each other. Starting a five-way  handshake, we always do this handshake when we haven't seen each other in a long ass time. Of course the respective boys groan in annoyance, Shawn stands to the side completely confused. "They do this every single damn time." Namjoon deadpans next to Yoongi, filling Shawn in on what's unfolding in front of them. "Hi, I'm Namjoon or RM which either you prefer. I'm the leader of this group, and general spokes person. I'm sure you've been introduced to Hoseok or Jhope or Hobi for short. Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung or V or Tae which ever, and Mr. Worldwide loud mouth over there is Seokjin or Jin." Causing Jin to pull up a stink about the remark, and almost hit Namjoon. "Lastly we have the grandpa of the group Yoongi or Suga. But the fans love to call him Lil meow meow, and there are multiple reasons why most are pretty obvious."

Dehlia catches up with the girls, when we hear whining coming from the girls, "but why not?! You always want to when we meet." You can see Dehlia fighting an urge to neck herself, "because TASMYN. I can't stay long, I was literally only supposed to be here for practice with HOBI and SEAN not the entire population of South Korea." The straight expression on her face shows her annoyance. The 5 girls all pout, begging Dehlia with their expression "FINE! FINE!" The latter squeal in excitement, cause Naomi to run to the control panel and fiddle with it. The girls start walking to the middle of the room squatting, leaving all the guys hella confused. Naomi runs to the middle towards the left side joining the girls. There's silence for 6 seconds when a distorted bass sounds.

(I KNOW THE KINJAZ (THE DANCERS IN THIS VIDEO) ARE NOT GIRLS, BUT JUST PRETEND FOR THE SAKE OF THE PLOT. ALSO PRETEND LI-GEE ISN'T DANCING.)

The girls hit the beats hard, remembering what their 'Sensei' said, Dehlia moves to the middle. Busting move after move, causing Hobi, Tae and Jungkook to cheer for her. Shawn looks so shocked by the amount of technique, Jin looks like a proud mom (#ProudEommaJin) , Namjoon is jamming out to the song. Yoongi is just drooling over Naomi as per usual. Nothing new there, and Jimin.... well... Let's not talk about that right now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Part 3 coming soon, hella tired been a freaking long time am I right? anyways more coming soon stay tuned. Will try and write for my other books.