Chapter 6: Solivagant

(SEE A/N AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT DIFFERENT IT TOSSED BETWEEN POVS)

Everyone was in awe of the girls talent, the girls however were in their own world. Dehlia turns to her friends who are basically like sisters to her and smiles fondly, reminiscing on the good times. Loud chatter brings Dehlia out of her thoughts and into the present, clapping her hands: "Right. Hobi. Sean. Let's get to business we shall, I don't have long here as I've got other unexpected things to handle after this session." Both summoned boys nod their heads in agreement, and move closer to the mirrors in front of the room to stretch. Dehlia grabs her water bottle and joins the two down in the front, dropping down into a graceful horizontal split. Twisting her waist to her right and proceeding to reach behind her for her left foot, she flattens said foot onto her head and hold position for 5 minutes. Rotating she does the same to the opposite side, once deemed stretched and her muscles aren't clenched with tension she somersaulted into a standing position. Glancing at Hobi and Sean, she rolls her eyes at their feeble attempts to stretch for this routine their about practice. Sighing she walks to the two, and helps both by instructing them into better stretch positions, "place your legs together in front of you, breathe in. Grab your toes, hold for 20 seconds. Breathe out for 10 seconds." (A/N:DON'T QUOTE ME ON THIS THIS! LOL!) They repeat this routine for a few more times before getting up and starting. They were learning a choreography that both Dehlia and Tony Tran put together a few weeks back. Dehlia connects her phone to the auxiliary cord with a loud static pop, scrolling through her playlist she finds the song she's looking for.

She asks Naomi to push play when she tells her to, and returns to the boys. "Okay so we're gonna learn a choreo me and Tony put together, he's gonna use it in the next arena performance with his crew but he said that I can upload something too soon, anyways I'll dance to it first then I'll go over the steps slowly."
I look up from the boys and glance around the room, the other boys are deep in conversation with Shawn, specifically Namjoon and Tae. Yoongi is probably napping somewhere, Jin is most likely in one of the media rooms gaming. The other girls are chattering up a storm in the corner of the room, Jungkook and Jimin are snacking whilst watching me and the other two. Everyone is in their own world, I nod towards Naomi and she presses play on the music. I jump on the spot for a bit waiting for my queue freestyling to the beat a bit too, and about 20 seconds into the song I dance the first move which a manipulative stutter. Each move either hits to the tempo or the melody, creating an impactful choreography. (A/N: forgive me I'm not good at describing the dance routine) The dance is quite on the tutting side, popping side which is my favourite style. My bit comes up, I grab my shirt on my shoulder like I'm a puppet then relax my body like I'm releasing tension. Then push out and down, into a swing motion, pop and swerve into a crouch. I push down into a sitting position, and reach forward and continue popping legs, feet and arms. I relax into a laid back stance and bob my foot to the beat. I stand up completely and nod to Naomi to cut the music, by then both Hobi and Sean are in awe of the choreography, I glance behind them to seeing Jungkook and Jimin jumping in excitement, Tae bopping to the song, Namjoon looking like a proud father and Shawn utterly gobsmacked. I smile sneakily and clap my hands, snapping just about everyone out of their trance and cause both Jimin and Jungkook to run up to me. "You have to teach us that choreography! It's so cool and smooth! OMG you're such a good dancer! When are you going to let us meet Tony-sunbae!" All of which is said in one breathe by the boys, "Kookie....ChimChim....you doing it again..." To which both of them ignore, so I resort to clap them on the back of the heads and necks. Silence. "*sighs* FINALLY! Right. To answer your blunt and suffocating dimwitted questions: Yes I will teach you the choreography. Yes I know it was cool, gathered that much from your expression and body language. Thank you once again, I gathered that much from your expressions and body language. And no you won't meet Tony as he is a busy man, and if you have a problem with that then speak to Bang PD-Min." Huffing at me, they turn around and go back to their precious spots in the room and continue eating with an obvious pout on their faces. "Oh grow up you two, you're just like your Hyung Jin." After saying that I hear stomping leading up to the studio, and Taehyung giggling in the back with the girls. "What did you say!? I'll have you know that I am not a baby, I am 27 years of age! They do not call me Worldwide Handsome for nothing! I am not the Oldest for nothing, you child! And you call me Hyung-" the rest of the rant is spelled out in Korean causing most of the room to either be mortified or giggling in amusement. Jin breathes after his rant, "you done? Are you done? Are you done!? Yes? Good. Jin HYUNG. You may be 27 'years of age' but you act like a five year old Kookie when he is denied his banana milk-" A yell of protest sounds from Kookie, followed by giggles. "-as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, you and your maknaes need to grow up before I slap some of that maturity into your skulls." I lightly threaten with my hand raised, causing all the boys in question to jump back in fear of me coming through with that threat. Sissies... *sighs* "Anyways as I wanted to say before I was RUDELY interrupted, I'll go over the dance moves step by step. Jungkook, Jimin you may as well learn this choreo with us since I'm going over it."