part 1

"Hello?"

"Yeah, Cassie?" Phil says as he speaks into the phone with a painful tone in his voice.

"Where are you guys the wedding is in a few hours-"

"Can you put Tracy on the phone?" He asks, rubbing his forehead, knowing that we fucked up.

"Phil, what did you guys do this time!" I heard Tracy yell from the phone.

"We fucked up again. This is the third time Tracy," Phil said shaking his head in disbelief.

"Where the fuck are you guys now?" She asks yelling into the phone.

2 DAYS BEFORE

"Come on loser we're gonna be late!" I yell as I park my black Range Rover outside one of my closest friends Phil Wenneck's house, peeking my head out the window for him to get a clear listen of my voice.

"Coming Goonie!" He yells back, walking down his front steps and towards my car. The reason he calls me that absurd name was thanks to Doug's bachelor party in Vegas. It was already absurd that I was invited to a bachelor party being that I'm a girl, but it was more absurd that whole debacle was the worst experience of my life, besides Bangkok. Once we were in Vegas and had that party in our villa, I started making out with Stu because I thought he was Mikey from The Goonies. Ever since the incident I've tried to forget about it being that Stu is like my brother and I'm completely grossed out by the fact I did such a thing. And ever since, I've blamed Alan for me doing that since he was the one that drugged us.

"How the fuck are we the only two people single left in our group? And how the fuck is Alan getting married before us?" Phil asks as he threw his bags in the backseat since he was staying at my house till the wedding was over.

"I don't know. How am I still single?" I ask laughing as I zoom down his street, almost hitting a stop sign.

"Well, you've could've gotten Stu," he jokes, looking at me giving an evil smirk.

"You won't drop that will you?" I ask.

"Nah. I never will," he says laughing, resting his arm on the arm rest and putting his head on his palm.

I glanced at him to realize how handsome his features were. I've never really thought about it since we were the closest friends since college. He's never been an asshole to me and he's never made me feel different since I was the only girl in the 'Wolfpack'. His slick back hair just makes him look like someone I have never seen before.

"You okay?" He asks as I realized I glanced over at him many times. One time almost crashing our car into the tree. I guess I get my reckless personality from being with him ever since college.

"I'm good. I'm good," I say shaking it off and staring at the road. "Anyways, what do you thinks most likely to happen over the course of the next few days. 1. Alan drugs us for the third time, 2. Stu drinks one beer and gets sent to the hospital or 3. Cassie leaves Alan at the altar because she wants to confess her profound love for you."

"Definitely," he says pretending to think. "All of the above."

We laugh at our little joke, as we were a couple of minutes away from Alans.

I park my car outside of his house in his long driveway. Phil was trailing behind me with his bags as we both noticed a huge white wooden sign on his front lawn.

"If you weren't invited to the wedding, FUCK OFF" the sign said in what looked like red crayon.

"Well he's really getting into the wedding spirit. His wife is so lucky," Phil sarcastically states going up to his door. No one bothers to knocks in our friend group, and honestly at times, knocking would be helpful to some of us. For instance, one time when I first moved into my house near Los Angeles, Phil walked in on me playing wii sports with my muscular, 250 pound fitness trainer. And another time, which I admit was my fault, I walked in on Stu having sex with a woman who I later found out was my 58 year old nanny from when I was little.