RACHEL MADDOW

I woke up as I felt a cold breeze hit against my skin. I tried to find warmth again in Jimin's arms but to my surprise he wasn't there. I just ended up looking like a retarded 5 year old that was patting the bed to find their precious stuff toy animal.

Damn he got away... again

It was Sunday and it was already 2 in the afternoon. I didn't have any classes for today, thank the lord.

Talking about the lord... I haven't gone to to church in how many years... well isn't that fucking great.

"Dear God I hope you can forgive my unholy self." I pray to God as I know he's up there watching my ass.

      I sat up from my bed as Emily rushes into my room and locking the door behind her, telling me to be quiet. I just nod as I stretch out and get out of bed.

"Damnn... looks like our babygirl got some action last night." Emily grins at me as she picks up Jimin's belt."I wonder who left this... oh wait could  it be the super hot guy that came out of your room this morning?" Emily giggles as she picks up my clothes and Jimin's belt and launches it right at me.

"Yah!! Stop throwing shit I'm not in the mood I just woke my ass up so don't even." I strictly tell her which is followed by my laughter as I throw the clothes back at her. Yeah my ass is never serious these days.I don't think I can ever stay mad at someone.

Emily just sits on my bed as she watches me.

"I didn't even get enough action last night... actually" I tell Emily as I pick my outfit for today.

"oohh no... babyyy don't tell me he left you turned on" Emily teases me. Emily laughs even more as she sees me glare at her response.

"Can you just go Em imma take a shower" I told her as I unlocked the door.

"Hell nah I gotta know what happened... why did he leave my  poor baby in such a terrible state..awww it must have been so hard ..."

                 ~I CUT HER OFF~

"MIA!!! SHE'S IN HERE! I REPEAT EMILY IS IN MY ROOM!!"

Mia roared down the hall way "DON'T LET HER GET AWAY! SHE MUST PAY FOR HER SINS!!!"

》》

" I can't believe you snitched on my ass Y/N! Of all the things we been through and you just throw me away like as if our relationship was meaningless. How could you stab me right in the back, how could you do me dirty like this. Y/N how could YOU?!"

"I'm sorry Em but I really need to take a shower and I can't protect those who have... sinned. So goodbye. " I smirk as Mia ran into the room.

》》

"Look it was an accident...  I was drunk reallyyy drunk, ok. I am really sorry Mia I didn't mean to do it, I don't even like your brother. Mia please I am so so so so so so so so sorry!! Please Mia, please forgive me Mia!" Emily looked at Mia with a desperate look on her face.

"Aawww honeyy do you really think you're off the hook just because you apologozie... Bitch you thought!! I am  Latina and I don't know about your white folks but I learned that the only way to learn from your mistakes is knowing the pain that comes with the consequences and honey you about to get it." Mia says with an evil look on her face as she shows what was hiding behind her back in her hand, it was her CHANCLETA!!!(sandal/flip flop whatever you call them).

"Ooh sweet Jesus..." Emily bounces out of the room as Mia runs after her with the chancleta in her hand.

"Hhaaa finally." You closed and locked the door behind them in case they decide to come back.

You love this hectic life especially with them two. Mia, Emily, and I live in a small ass apartment which has 3 bedrooms and one bathroom. I repeat ONE BATHROOM with three girls who take forever. However, it is way better than the campus dorm rooms and let me tell you why, so sit your asses down around some campfire or whatever gets humans to sit in a circle... oohh wait what about duck duck goose.? Okay sorryyy that was off topic. But that game was my shit as a kid... anyways back to the dorms.

I don't live at my college campus anymore because of a few reasons. Okay 1st of all not only do you not have privacy, you'll probably end up with a roommate who's so sloppy and unorganized that it's to the point where it disgusted, who's name might be Rachel Maddow * I am not calling anyone out... I would never...of course I wouldn't 🙃*

2nd of all, it's expensive as hell, I'm a broke ass who lives in an apartment close to campus with two other broke bitches like me, which I love way more than being with FUCKIN RACHEL MADDOW. Which I am definitely not calling out but yeah.

3rd of all I get my own private room it's really simple but, it means so much. It means that I would no longer be walking in on RACHEL MADDOW giving head at 5 in afternoon to some junkie she picked up from downtown.
I don't think any of my other reasons beats this one.

I think you can kinda get the idea of why I left... *cough.. rachel..cough... maddow..cough* but yeah...

_______________________________________

PLEASE REMEMBER...
To leave suggestions
My grammar might be shit
This is my first FF
I'm a girl that gets her period so those
days I might write shitty things Cuz I
get emotional!! 😂
if ya know what I mean...
This story won't have pure smut 😏
Sorry to disappoint
This story has a storyline ofc
And don't forget to answer meh 
questions down below...⬇️⬇️⬇️
_______________________________________

Questions

How do you guys like my FF so far?

Did I write enough? It was more than 1200+ words 🤔

Should I write more? I was planning to and have the story come to place but, maybe next time.?? IDK 😂😟

Should I go in more detail? Get ur minds out of the gutters does ur mama know what ur reading??

Should go more in the past with Y/N and Jungkook?
_______________________________________

WELL THANKS FOR READING FOLKS
                       And this is
                TO BE CONTINUED...

                Written By: kz31417