Friends

"Fuckin Rachel!!"

I screamed out as I later on took a deep breath... but yeah :/

I took off my clothes while I got my refreshments off my drawer. I put on my refreshments like cream and splash on my body.

I left my outfit on the bed as I wrapped my towel around my body.
I started to make my way to the hallway bathroom as I left my room.

As I headed towards the bathroom in my towel I bumped into Mia's older step brother as he came out of the bathroom. His eyes scrolled up and down my body that was being cover my hello kitty towel. His eyes were like those scanners at shoprite. God damn shoprite. However, instead of him walking away from me like he always did. he just stood there with his blank expression.

"Hi Y/N, how has it been?" He smiles innocently as if I didn't notice his eyes tracing all over my body.

"Great" I tell him in the deepest monotone voice I could pull off as I pass by him and straight into the bathroom.

"Ya Y/N why are you being so cold all of a sudden?" He says as he slams his hand on the door to keep it open.

Well damn and I thought he was gonna play it cool this time...

"Taehyung can I please take a shower?" I tell Taehyung with a sweet smile on my face trying to be that nice warming person which we all know is fake. -_-

"Ok whatever but I want to talk to you afterwards." He says as he takes off his hand off the door and looks at me as he walks away.

Ok weird much...

I continue off doing my routine

I took I nice hot shower
~~
Author sidetrack note: hot/warm/cold showers?
*imma cold/warm gal idk you guys*
~~

I go back to my room as I find Mia's older brother in my room.

I was soaking wet and water was dripping from my body. I only had a hello kitty towel wrap around my body. Literally I was hella scared about me making the wrong move and the towel deciding to fall down at any sudden moment.

He was on his phone until he notice my presence in the room. He looked at me and smiled his cute box smile.
I just had to smiled back.. I was about to ask him to leave.

Until he interrupted me with him yelling at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK TOOK YOU SO GOD DAMN LONG!"

"Hey I was doing my morning routine."

"IT'S THE AFTERNOON DON'T YOU HAVE A SHORTER AFTERNOON ROUTINE!"

"YA why are you yelling at me for?!"

"Because I have waiting here for you for an hour and a half just for you to get out of a shower..."

"Taehyung it wasn't just a shower.. it was everything else including the shower. That's why I call it a routine!"

"Okay whatever... that stills doesn't beat the fact that I have been waiting for almost two hours... Look I just want to take you out to hang out and catch up with eachother. So get your ass dress so we can go."

"Oh reallyyyy... so I am not just a plan B for you. Since Mia is handling with Emily right now. Or am I really just a backup... Kim Taehyung?"

Cough cough* "uumm that's a yes and no... so yes I did have plans with Emily for today. However, I came up with a new one with you since I did want us to hang out again... like the good old days remember?"

"Oof those days were dark times Tae, I don't want to remember!" I laugh as I hold tight on to my towel also praying this hello kitty towel won't so me dirty.

"Hey it wasn't even that bad... Oh my jellybeans for crying out loud stop wasting time and just get dressed!" A very frustrated Taehyung stomps out of the room with his hands in his hair.

"Oiii dude close the door!!"

"Oh my dear lord...Y/N I swear if you aren't dressed and out here ready in 10 minutes I will end your mother F-ing lifeu." He glares at me as he closes the door.

Man this fool really has a death wish... ONLY if I were in a sour mood I would have already slit his throat at this point... However, I got patience today and I don't wanna get caught up with the feds so nah fam.

But still I couldn't believe that this bastard just threaten me.

After I put on my outfit and did my real quick makeup. I go over to my body mirror to check myself out ;)

As I go over to the mirror my eyes point out a bright pink sticky notes on the top of it. I guess Jimin left it behind for me to read. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I reach towards the sticky note. I thought maybe he left a cute message behind or something romantic, but in the end Jimin wrote this instead...

"Hey Y/N can we forget about last night? I just don't want things to get awkward between us, you know. We have always been friends since middle school, nothing more... I don't want this to ruin our relationship. I hope you don't tell anyone about last night ~specifically Heather."

After reading the note I felt my blood boil. I never have felt so annoyed and pissed off before. Oh that's a lie because guess what... this is how usually Jimin acts... yet I felt the feeling of regret and the feeling of being used.

I don't even know why he got jealous about Jungkook in the first place, when he isn't even my boyfriend. For fuck sakes he has a girlfriend. Whose name is Tiffany!!

H-E-A-T-H-E-R ->FREAKING HEATHER

IF THAT ISN'T WHITEST SHII-

no offense to all the Heathers😂

Heather is the prettiest girl on campus. Not only does she have looks she also got the bank and brain. She got that kookie dough.💸

Since Jimin always moves on so quickly, wait wrong term.. since he always retraces his steps. Why don't I do the same. I mean Jimin and I are only friends, nothing more. Yeah maybe we hook up a couple of times but, we never went all the way.

But the real question is... who should I go back to...

Jungkook or Taehyung
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ ????????????

_______________________________________

PLEASE REMEMBER...

To check out my new story that will be coming out soon... might be tonight.

To leave suggestions
My grammar might be shit
This is my first FF
I'm a girl that gets her period so those
days I might write shitty things Cuz I
get emotional!! 😂
if ya know what I mean...
This story won't have pure smut 😏
Sorry to disappoint
This story has a storyline ofc
And don't forget to answer meh
questions down below...⬇️⬇️⬇️
_______________________________________

Questions

How do you guys like my FF so far?

Did I write enough? It was more than 1200+ words 🤔 this is true again...

Who should Y/N go back to Tae or Jungkook?

Should I include Jungkook at this moment or nah?

You know what fuck it!! Imma do my thing and do both shittu... but kinda different.

_______________________________________

WELL THANKS FOR READING FOLKS
And this is
TO BE CONTINUED...

Written By: kz31417