Hang out

Hey guysss... :)
_______________________________________

"Y/N!! It has been 12 minutes and 5 secs.. 6 seconds ALREADY are we going or what!!"

*so it's been a while... forgive me XD for I have sinned.*

"Wait wait...I am coming."

"I have been waiting, Y/N... VERY PATIENTLY!!!"

"Chill I am just putting on my shoes... don't get your panties in a twist." I laughed.

"Ha ha ha, hilarious Y/N. Now let's go!" Taehyung yelled on the other side of the door.

♤♤♤

We went to a nearby cafe. To have a drink of coffee and catch up with each other. Like a hangout, of some sort.

~~

Rock... paper... scissors.. shoot!

~~

"AYEEE I won! Pay up hun cause you paying today!" Taehyung mockingly smiled while putting his hand out for me to pay him.

"I really thought you were going to treat me to a cup of coffee," I told him as I reached for my wallet in my purse.

"I would have... if you didn't lose."

"Tae I won the last nine rounds, but you kept saying it was a "practice round" after you clearly lost to a reallllllll round!!"

/Legitimately 9-1/
/But for Tae it's 0-1/

"Y/N no one likes a sore loser; now go grab us some seats imma order for us." He snarled back at me.

"Ok, but do you know what I want?!" I ask him

"Yes"

"Are you sure?"

"Oh my lord, YES I DO Y/N you get the same thing all the time."

"Okay, since you're so sure about it, tell me, what exactly do I get, if you get it right and I'll treat you to a movie."

"ALRIGHT cupcakes let's see if you keep ur side of the bet" he winks at me 'ugh' "You always get one iced Americano with extra sugar and whipped cream on top with caramel syrup. Now for the love of God, can you please go grab us some seats."

"Hey before you complain you know perfectly well why I have to make sure... cause with you, I could end up getting BLT sandwich when I clearly asked for a tuna salad."

"Hey, that was just one time, okay!" Taehyung yells across the cafe as he went on the line to order.

People within the cafe started to stare.

♤♤♤

"You know I am actually interested in her, right?"

"What?! Who?"

"Are you really this slow... I heard how pissed off my sis was this morning... I had to lock myself in the bathroom... and I guess I came out when the war was finally over, but I ended up bumping into you, and that's where I felt like we should talk."

"Oooh, so you wanna talk about your fling with Emily?"

" First of all let me clear up some stuff...  I know that I used to be a piece of trash, okay, but I am no longer the same Taehyung you knew and dated before. I am actually serious about Emily, and it's not a fling... no offense"

"None has taken Tae, and I just got bad luck with guys, that's all."

"Wow that's tough... in any case, I wanted to talk about you."