Geo

While watching the the movie with Taehyung. I felt his arm wrapped around me the whole time. As we watched the movie.

It was weird because didn't Jimin already leave with Geo to go see the comedy.

I tap Taehyung's arm, looking up to his glaze "pzzz Tae, Jimin left to go see another movie, you don't have to keep acting if we are a thing."

He chuckled and smiled at me with just amaze in his eyes.

"Wow Y/N, you really are dumb. Jimin has been sitting 3 rows behind us, for the past hour. Honestly I'm not liking the fact that he is staring right at us. "

"Huh? How? Didn't he leave?"

"Take a look back, and look for yourself."

I turned around to find myself looking straight into Jimin's glare. He smiled and waved at me. Geo was right by his side.

What the fuck! Geo doesn't even know what sort of relationship Jimin and I have. I honestly hope it stays that way, she just assumes we're friends.

But...Taehyung was right, they stayed to watch the horror film. ~ Jimin why did you?

I quickly turned around. And placed my head on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung then wrapped his hand around my hand pulling me closer to him.

I guess we just snuggled up as we watched the movie. But it was soon interfered by harsh, lewd, low moans.

I look at Taehyung desperately... he soon looks at me and whispers "Don't pay attention to them, it's alright." As he kisses my forehead and continues snuggling with me.

"Ah Geo pleasee... oh please...do it a little... Faster..."

It was so faint but I still heard it. It was Jimin's voice.

Taehyung saw how uncomfortable I was getting, he quickly gave me such a cute butterfly kiss on the top of my head and gave me a gentle smile.

It actually made my heart flutter.

"Let's go Y/N..."

Taehyung grab your hand and stood up and led you out of the theater room. Passing by Jimin who had Geo's hair grasp within his fingers, and whose head was between in his legs.

Jimin removes Geo's head off of him and dresses himself up and jumps up from his seat, walking up the aisle behind us.

"Hey! Jimin where are you going?!" Geo yelled at Jimin as he left her.

"I'll be back!" Jimin reported. He was clearly annoyed.

"Shhhh" the audience began hush. As the crowd try to watch the movie.

I panicked a little as Jimin followed behind us, but Taehyung hold my hand resuring me everything would be okay.

Taehyung then opens the door and walks to a far corner wall where he yanked me towards the corner. Giving my neck little kisses, while wrapping his arm around my waist.

Jimin opened up the doors walking out of the sitting room and into the dark but quite lit hallway where we were. Seeing Taehyung against me on the far side wall. Giving me kisses.

Jimin scoffs and walks right back into the theater room.

...

"Ha! Good... job, Y/N. We just fended off the tiny demon. I knew his ass wasn't going to do nothing... Now let's go!" Taehyung started to laugh.

"Go where?" I asked.

"Let's go out to eat, come on, I'll pay this time, alright... let's go."

We head out towards the exit of the movie theatre.

"Thank... you, Taehyung. I know you wanted to watch a movie, but my weird ass relationship with Jimin ruined it for you. Thank you for taking me out of there."

"Y/N the only reason I even wanted to go see the movies was just to spend some time with you. But I guess Jimin ruined that too."

"Sorry."

"There is nothing to be sorry about, I am still going to spend time with you. I am going to eat dinner with my wonderful ex, hahaha."

"Oh geez.. Tae."

"If Emily knew what you have been doing with me for the past hour she would kill you, and then your sister would kill me for my sins."

"I love my Emily, she's the first girl I dated who was Chinese. She won't mind if I sacrifice myself for a friend. And for my sister, Mia, we're probably better off if we don't tell her a thing." He laughs while we walked towards his car in the parking lot.

We went off to eat at a good restaurant, I had a good time with Taehyung. He honestly rose my mood from -10 to 100 real quick.

He soon took me home after we had dinner. I told him to drop me off at the corner of my street so he could go straight to his house. As I walked down the street to my apartment building I saw... Jimin waiting by the stairs.

"Jimin!" I called out.

He looked over my direction and locked eyes with me.

Jimin walked down the stairs and towards my direction under the street light, he tugged my arm.

"Let go of me, Jimin!" I swing my arm back to my side.

But then he tugged both of my arms to him and kissed me with rage. He was strong and forceful with his kiss.

"Jimin.. no."

"Y/n are you with him, again? He hurt you before, I protected you and I was there for you, Y/n..." he sounded sad as a lost puppy.

I looked at him in the eyes.

"Jimin, I can't do this no more, you are hurting me as well. You said you were mine, however, you weren't. You belonged to someone else, and that someone else was Geo."

"But I love you Y/n... please"

"FUCK OFF! Jimin..."

I snapped, I knew he didn't love me, he just wanted control of me, that's all. He loved to be in control. And I fell for him.

I quickly walked away from him and ran up the stairs to the apartment building. However before I went in, I turned around...

"And Jimin I can no longer take this abuse from you... you say you love me, however, you are with some other girl who you do have a sexual relationship with...

like what the fuck you were dating me while you were dating her but when I found out you were dating Geo. You told me that we were never dating and that we were just friends.

If we are friends like you said, then we will act like friends. I will not continue to have sexual relations with you. Good night. Jimin!"

After telling Jimin things will no longer be the same. I walked in the apartment building as Jimin walked off without a word.