Who Knew We'd End Up Like This (A Narry Fanfic)

*Niall's POV*

I woke up to Liam shaking me trying to wake me up.

"WHAT???" i yelled in a grumpy voice.

"Gosh just wanted to tell you breakfast was ready,"

"FOOD!!" i yelled running past Liam and down the stairs. Once i got down i grabbed a plate and started to fill it with food. The boys ate before me because they knew if they didnt then i would eat it all. I sat down at the table and started to eat. Harry walked over to me and placed a glass of milk down for me.

"Thanks" i mumbled. He nodded and sat down on the couch whit the other lads. A few minutes later Paul walked in telling us that we had a photoshoot today. None of us were ready and it was in 20 minutes. We all ran up stairs and got ready as fast as we could. We ran outside and into the car. Th drive was short and we pulled up to a building. We all jumped out of the car and walked into the building. We were greeted by a photographer. Her name was Hanna, she was 18 a little young to be a photographer but no one cared. I walked over to the hair dresser and she started doing my hair. I looked over to see Harry flirting with Hanna. I felt a strange feeling in my stomach and tried to ignore it.

'Ok boys can u just stand right here and smile at the camera." hanna said.

After we finished taking photos we all walked over to thank hanna.

"Hey would you like to go on a date tomarrow?" Harry asked. I felt that feeling come back into my stomach. What was it?

"No, I cant", hanna said.

The feeling slowly went away intill she started to speak again.