Chapter 4

*Nialls POV*
Samantha just started at me then I started to lean in towards her. Our lips crashed together. The kiss did.t feel right but at the same time I kinda liked it. I pulled away, and she just blushed.
"Sorry" I whispered. She just smiled at me.It was 4:30 and Harry still wasnt at the fountain. As we waited I tried to start a conversation with Samantha.
"So did you buy anything today?"i asked shyly.
"Yea just some make up and a pair of TOMS, What about you?"
"Um I got a few new snapbacks and some polos, Oh before I forget I bought this for you." I pulled out the white dress with navy blue lace.
"Oh my God, you didn't have to buy me this."
"I know, but you looked beautiful in it." She blushed and gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek.
"Hey Niall" Harry yelled. Him and Hanna were walking towards us.
"Well I have to go it was nice to meet you" Samantha said. She handed me her number and walked away. Harry,Hanna, and I walked back to the car. I got in the car and Harry walked Hanna to her car. Before she got in he kissed her. I almost started crying but held it back. Harry got in the car and was about to talk. I didn't want to talk to him so i turned up the radio. He gave me a confused look and i rolled my eyes and looked out the window. Why do i like Harry why cant i like Samantha she beautiful, but theres something Harry has that she doesn't, but What? When i kiss her i feel nothing, but i like the feeling of being in someones arms. We pulled up to the house and i ran inside and up to my room.I just sat in my room and thought for hours.I picked up my phone and started to text Samantha.

"Hey whats up? -Nialler"

"Oh hey nothing just listen to music you?- Sammy <3"

"Just thinking about stuff. Hey wana go out to eat?- Nialler"

"Um sure were at?- Sammy <3"

"cool at Nandos at 8.-Nialler"

"Ok its a date :)- Sammy <3"

"Ok see you the Love -Nialler"

I looked at the clock it was 7:30. I jumped in the shower then got dressed. I put on my red snapback a black shirt and some skinny jeans. I walked downstairs and grabbed my car keys.

"Where you going?" Harry asked.

"Oh im going to meet Samantha at Nandos."

"A date?"

"Um yea, why?"

"Just asking." he looked away sadly. Whats his deal hes the one that wanted me to go on the double date.I walked out of the house and got in my car. I pulled into the Nandos parking lot and saw Samantha getting out of her car.

"Hey" i said.

"Holy crap you scared me" she said laughing. I laughed then walked over to her giving her a kiss on the cheek. We walked into Nandos and the waiter came up to us. She had a huge smile on her face, she must have recognized me. I smiled at her and she gasped.

"W-What can  i get you?' she stuttered.

"Um ill have the the PERi - PERi chicken and a water" i said handing her my meanu.

"And ill have the Wing Platter with a pepsi." sam said smiling at me.

"So how have you been?" i asked trying to start a conversation.

"Im great what about you?

"Im good" i said nervously.

"Um are we on a date?" she said breaking the silience.

"Yea, i mean only if you want this to be a date." she nodded her head and i smiled.

A few minutes later the waiter came over with our food. Samantha was just like me she LOVES food and as soon as the plate was down we both dug in.

"That was really good." she said.

"Yea i love Nandos."

"I do to now." she said laughing.

"Wait this was your first time being here?"

"Yup, but i've always wanted to come here i just never had the time to."

"Oh" after talking for a while we got up and i paid for the meal. We walked out of the restraunt and just stood out there talking for a while.

"Maybe we can do this again?" i asked.

"Yea defenitly!" she said smiling. I laughed then started to lean in towards her. Right when i was about to kiss her my phone started to ring.She lauhged and i looked at my phone it was Harry.What did he want.

"Hello?"

"hey Niall whats up?"

"um im still on my date ill be home in a little bit" i said hanging up the phone.

"No Nia-" was all i heard. Samantha laughed then leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

"See you later" she said getting into her car. I watched her drive away. I actually started to like  her, but i still loved Harry.