Chapter 5

*Harry*

Niall still wasn't home yet, i guess he was still on his date with Samantha. What does he even see in her?! WAIT!...... what am i saying she's pretty, nice, funny, smart, and she's perfect for Niall. I wanted to get my mind off of niall, so i called up Hanna, shes really pretty and fun to be around.

"Hey, babe." i said.

"Hey, whats up?"

"Oh nothing, i just wanted to know if you wanted to come over and stay the night?"

She didnt hesitate, she quickly responded with a yes and that she would be here in a half hour.I decided to watch tv to make the time go by. I turned the tv on and flipped through the channels til i stopped on the news. There was a picture of Niall and Samantha at Nandos holding hands. I felt a strange feeling burning inside me, i tried to ignore it , but it wouldnt go away. I watch more as the news report spoke.

"Today we saw one direction's Niall Horan at his favorite restraunt, Nandos, he was seen with a blonde girl. Romors have started that this girl is Nialls girlfriend, but they have not been confirmed."

I sunk into my seat and jumped when the doorbell rang. I opened it and Hanna was standing there with a bag that had some of her things in it.I forgot about Niall as soon as i looked at her. She was so beautiful, she must have noticed me staring because her cheeks turned bright red.I opened the door wider inviting her in. She walked in and set her bag on the couch.

"So, where is everyone?" she asked looking at her feet.

"There out i think Lou is staying with Elenor, Li is staying with Danielle, and Zayn is staying with Perrie."

"Oh what about Niall?"   The feeling slowly came back when i heard his name. I tried to make it go away, but it wouldn't.

"Oh hes um hes out with Samantha." Hanna smiled as if she accomplished something.I looked into her eyes and started to walk closer towards her. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me crashing my lips on hers. The kiss was normal, but the whole time i was kissing her and image of Nialll kept popping into my head. I pulled away from her and a smile started to tug on the corner of her mouth. I smiled at her then walked over and sat on the couch.

"Wanna whatch a movie?" i asked.

"sure" we walked over to the wall full of movies, I, of course, let her choose the movie. She scanned over them till she stopped and pulled one out.

"How about The Notebook?" she asked handing me the dvd. I nodded and walked into the kitchen to make popcorn. As i waited for the popcorn to finish popping my mind wondered off to Niall. Where was he? Why isnt he home? Is he Ok? the micorwave beeped and my head shot up as I pulled out the bag carful not to burn my self. I walked over grabed a large bowl and poured the popcorn into the bowl. I sat on the couch next to Hanna and set the popcorn on the table, then i pressed play on the remote. The movie started to play but i can tell you we werent going to be watching the movie much. A few minutes into the movie we started to kiss, no snog. It didnt feel right , but at the same time it did, then i heard the door open and Niall walked in. He just sat their and stared at me before he ran up to his room. I pulled way from Hanna and told her i was tired and that i was going to bed. She then followed me up stairs to my room where she was going to stay with me. I thought i couold hear soft sobes coming from Nialls room, but didnt go in to investigate. Hanna and I laided on the bed and she curled up into me hher head resting on my chest, we soon feel fast asleep.