Chapter 1

Skye's Pov
Eeek!! I'm sooo excited! It's almost valentines and I've been crushing on some Pup  for a while now. I just can't seem to get the courage to speak to him. Ok I guess it's time to say. Zuma. The Pup of my dreams! I just hope he likes me back! I suppose we did dance on the ice together, and I gotta say it was the best moment of my life. But, I get the feeling Chase likes me. I can tell it's obvious but I just see him as a friend.
Zuma~ Hey Skye! Whatcha doing?

Me~ o-oh I'm..uh.. just going to get some breakfast.

Zuma~ Oh Cool me too. :) you wanna just walk to the lookout together?

Me~ Sure! I-I mean yeah

Zuma's Pov
Ok. I've just managed to walk with Skye but how the hell am I gonna ask her out? That stupid German Shepherd is probably gonna beat me to it...

Chase's Pov
Right. I think I've got this. I've planned what I'm gonna say and combed my fur. I think I'm ok. I head to the lookout where the pups are eating their breakfast. I spot Zuma and Skye eating breakfast together.

Me~ um hey Skye

Skye~ o-oh um hey Chase

Zuma~ hi chase..

Me~ hello Zuma

We both have each other that unfriendly look.

Me~ Skye, when you're finished your breakfast can I talk to you?

Guys... plz follow me :)

Skye~ umm w-well... ok..