Chapter 2

*Guys I'm think I will have up to 3 Parts a week Up on my channel. So what did you think of chapter one? Hope you enjoy this one!*

Skye's Pov
Oh no! I'm insanely worried. What if Chase asks me out!? He's really nice and all but I don't want him to be my Date for the dance! I want Zuma!
Chase~ so um.. well I've been meaning to ask you... would you like to go to the dance with me?

He sat there scratching her head & blushing. I felt like breaking to a million pieces.

Me~ oh god Chase... I-I don't know... I think I'm gonna have to refuse...

Chase~....... oh.. um well... sorry for bothering you then...

He walked away slowly. Damn I feel really bad but he's just not my type.

Chase's Pov
For God Sake! I can't believe I wasted all my time on this dog that didn't even like me! Ugh she doesn't care. Welp I'm sure there's a bowl of food that needs eating somewhere.

Zuma's Pov
Crap. I really hope Chase didn't ask Skye out. She's the Pup of my dreams! I wouldn't be able to live if they were together. I'm just gonna go up to her anyway and give her the little pink chew toy & ask her.

Me~ um Skye are you busy at the moment?

Skye~ um no (blushing) why?

Me~ ok I'll just let it all out. (I took a deep breath.)
Look Skye, I've been crushing on you ever since I laid eyes on you. You are the sweetest pup ever. You're cute, smart & talented. Will you go to the dance with me?
I handed her the chew toy.
She stared at it then at me.
Her smile couldn't have been any bigger. She ran towards me.

Skye~ Yes! Yes! Yes I will! And Zuma, I've been crushing on you for ages too!

We both hugged each other!💕

Things couldn't have been any better.