Chapter 3

Nobody's Pov

The next day Everest came down to the Lookout and was staying until the day after Valentines. When she walked into the lookout, Marshall spotted her and blushed. Chase looked over at him & rolled his eyes but smiled at the same time.

Marshal's Pov
Yay! It's finally my turn to ask her out! I better not do anything stupid or she'll never like me. She'll probably end up with that mutt yolk, Rocky.

Me~ h-hey Everest
I usually always stubble when I'm speaking to her.

Everest~ Oh hey Marshall!
She said it in that cheery voice I love.

Me~ um so uh.. I can't do it! I'll tell you later!

Everest~ ummm ok... whenever you're ready?
She shrugged and away, smiling back at me. I blushed.

Rocky's Pov
Yesss! Everest JUST walked away from Marshall! Did she reject him? I really hope she did! I want her to be mine! I can't wait to see Marshall's face when she chooses me over him!

Zuma's Pov
Oh ya! Boom! Me and Skye are officially a couple! Yesterday I went down to the beach and gathered some shells and hand-made her a little necklace for the dance. Here, you can see it:

(Sorry it wouldn't load...)

I hope she likes it! I'm so nervous for this dance! All the other pups are coming to cheer us on and it will like be only me & Zuma as one couple and Everest & ??? I wonder who's her date? In a way I hope it's Marshall. He's loved her since she joined. But Rocky is my best friend & I'd hate to see him sad. But I think there's more girls out there that would suit them better.

Skye's Pov
Oh my god yesss! I'm actually gonna go to dance with the cutest pup ever! Eeeek I can't wait to see him again! It's actually only been 10 minuets but I still miss my little chocolate lab!
Knock Knock

Me~ umm hello who is it?

???~ it's me Everest. Can I come in?

Me~ ya sure

Everest walked in.

Everest~ I need to talk to you