Chapter 11

Chase was waking round in circles wondering what he'd do next. Then a lightbulb appeared in his head. He smiled to himself.....

A couple of miles away the others pups were planning what they'd do next.

Zuma~ Dudes. We got this. We only fight if we can't get the message through him. If he attacks first, we just don't fight back. He wants ya to react. Don't.

All Pups~ Ok Zuma!

Zuma~ Right! So let's get going and make this a nice Valentines! And uh hopefully no one will be dancing with bruises! :)

The pups walk on back to the lookout.

Chase~ Ok. I've went over the plan with you. You know what you're doing don't you?

???~ trust me. I know what I'm doing. And, I've never liked these pups. Can't wait until I can lay my paws on them....

Chase~ hehehehehehehehehe

???~ but uh... why exactly are we doing this?

Chase~ ughhhhhh.... Zuma has take away the Pup I liked.

???~ you called her a mutt...

Chase~ I know! I hate her now!

???~ but why we doing it?

Chase~ I thought you hated them.

???~ I do! But uh why the others??

Chase~ I've just never really liked Rocky... such a weirdo... Everest. She just... she thinks she can impress everyone with everything she does... Marshall... well, he is my best friend. But eh destroy the rest, might as well do them all....

???~ Ok! Let's get em!! This will be great!!

Chase~ it sure will be!

The pups reach the Lookout.

Skye~ Oh Zuma... I'm scared.

Zuma~ it's ok. We can do this together.

Marshall~ Yeah! Now let's go get him!!!

All pups~ yesssssssss!!!