Chapter 9

Nobody's Pov
The 4 pups were off somewhere but not exactly sure where. Skye has ended up falling asleep on Zuma's back. She snores quietly. Everest was still awake but was gettting tired. Marshall was really running out of breath from walking and running for so long.

Marshall~ Pant Pant Z-Zuma where are we going??

Zuma~ I'm not sure yet but we need somewhere to eat and rest for the night.

Everest~ Well, I hope it's close. Because if we go much further my legs are gonna fall off!

Zuma~ Don't worry. We'll find somewhere. Ah-ha! We can sleep here for the night.

Zuma finds a little cave and they all walk into it.

Marshall~ but where will we get food?

Everest~ I'll go out to find some.

Zuma~ no Everest. It's like nearly midnight. It's too dangerous. And you never know Chase might be out there.

Everest gives Zuma the look you'd give someone if you were about to find out to them.

Everest~ Zuma. This pup can handle danger. I'll be fine.

Zuma~ Ok then.

Everest goes off to find food and Zuma and Marshall settle down.

Zuma~ Rocky still unconscious huh?

Marshall~ Yup. How's Skye?

Zuma~ Snoring away! Such a cutie.

Marshall~ this really isn't a good Valentines... you don't think they'll be a dance do you?

Zuma~ Well at the moment the dance is the very least of our problems right now. But I'm sure everything will be back to normal in three days.

Rocky~ uhhhhh.... w-w-where am I?

Zuma~ Rocky! You're ok Dude!

Rocky~ w-what??

Marshall~ Chase punched you.

Rocky~ what!? Where is he!?

Zuma~ back at the lookout. We've run away so then tomorrow we can come back and sort everything out.

Rocky~ Where's Everest?

Marshall~ Shes gone to get food.

Rocky~ oh ok. And um Marshall..

Marshall~ Yeah?

Rocky~ did you have anything to do with Everest? Do you like her? Do you want to go to the dance with her?

Marshall turned red.

Marshall~ uh-uh w-well... Yes! Ok yes I do like her! But I swear I had nothing to do with her rejecting you.

Rocky~ she didn't fully reject me. Wait a second!!! Are you going to the dance with her!!???

Marshall~ ummmm Yes!!!?...

Zuma~ ok dudes! Don't fight. If you like do it when we're back home.

Rocky~ ok then.

Marshall~ here. I'm gonna have a rest on this... nice... comfy... rock... 

Zuma~ comfy... rock??

Marshall~ Yeah....

Rocky~ ummm I don't think that's a rock...

Marshall~ No?

He poked it. And poked it again. Then the "rock" growled.

Marshall~ uh oh

             Rrraaaaaghhhhh!!!!

All pups~ AAAGGGHHH!!!

Their Screams woke up Skye.

Skye~ Guys what the!? Uh oh...

Rocky~ Ruunnnnnnnnn!!!!!

The pups ran for their lives and as they ran out of the cave they ran into Everest. She was stuffing Tayto crisp into her mouth. And holding s big back of food in the other.

Everest~ I got food.

Skye~ ok that's lovely now let's go!

Everest~ hey Skye you're up!

Zuma~ EVEREST!!! Run!!

Everest~ Oh..... AAAGGGHHHHH!! Runnnnnnnnn

Once again the pups ran for their lives and as expected Marshall tripped and fell on top of everyone causing them all to catch through a bush

Oof