Intro

Taylor Highland is a sassy girl who will tell you her opinion in a heart beat if she has one. She doesn't care if it hurts your feeling either. She will just tell you the turth and not sugar coat it one bit. She has brown hair with brown eyes to match and she's 5'9. Taylor loves to wear skirts or dresses anytime she can. She only owns has two pairs of jeans, like for real. Taylor plays basketball, and even though she is really girly off the court, on the court she can be one of the guys.

Kenlyn Williams is sweet and shy when you first meet her, but after she gets to know you better she will show you her wild side. She can be extremely sassy and she is the queen of sarcasm. She has brown curly hair and brown eyes, and she is 5'8. Kenlyn is the definition of a Tumblr, indie, hipster girl. Kenlyn loves to dance, and she is one of the best singers you will ever hear, but she is too shy to sing of anyone. She can play the gutiar and dominate on the soccer field. Kenlyn is more punk rock, while Taylor is more girly.

These two have been by each others sides since they were four. They became friends in preschool because they were the only two children not eating glue, or shoving crayons up their noses. Now it's their senior year of high school and they are still by each others sides. But when Taylor runs into Ashton Irwin from 5SOS at an ice cream parlor, Taylor and Kenlyn's lives are turned upside down. From their South Carolina small town to a trip across the world in I'll Be There.

A/n: Hi! This is @kendallfuentes. Me and my friend @Ninawagner9 are co-writing this story. We have decided to update every Saturday/Sunday as best we can. Just to let you know, this is a Calum and Luke story, but of course all of the boys will be in it. Please vote, comment, and follow both of us!

~xo kendallfuentes ❤️