Chapter 3

Taylor's POV

"So what do you do in the band?" I ask.

"Well, I sing and I play guitar," he answers.

The party is at this humongous house. It's almost like a mansion.

"Do you wanna go upstairs to get away from all this noise?" He asks.

"Yeah," I say.

He leads me up the stairs into a hallway with a bunch of doors.

"Pick any room you want," he says.

I pick the second door on the right. It's a bedroom with a dresser and a t.v. and some chairs in the corner. I sit down on the bed and Luke sits down beside me.

"Who's house is this anyway?" I ask.

"To be honest I have no clue. This party is all the works of Ashton," he says.

"Yeah Ashton is the one who invited me and my friend," I say.

Luke puts his hand on mine, "I'm really glad he did."

He smiles. "You're blushing princess."

I smile. "Is that your new name for me?" I ask.

"Only if you want it to be," he says, with a hint of nervousness in his voice. He quickly looks down.

"No Luke," I say turning his face towards mine," I love it."

He smiles.

"So what are some of your hobbies, besides music?" I ask.

"I played soccer," he says.

"I play basketball," I say.

"Oh, a tomboy I see," he says, smiling.

"Oh no no no. I am about the most girly thing you will ever see. I wear dresses and skirts and bows. i just happen to play basketball too," I say, well, almost shout.

"Okay. So not a tomboy. Just my... I mean... I mean a princess," he says, trying to quickly cover up what he just said.

"Oh so I'm your princess now?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

Luke grabs my hand, looks into my eyes, and says, "Only if you wanna be."

Then, he leaned in close, and pressed our lips together. When the kiss breaks Luke looks at me and then at the floor.

"I guess you know I like you now, so do you wanna maybe go get something to eat and maybe see a movie, like a date, maybe," he says, fiddling with his shirt hem nervously.

"Of course I'll go on a date with you Luke," I say smiling.

Luke smiles back. I'm gonna go on a date with a member 5SOS.

Kenlyn's POV

Calum leads meupstairs down a hallway with a lot of doors. He opens up the second door on the right only to see Taylor and some guy hugging.

Calum sticks his head in and yells," Get it Luke."

"Um, that's my best friend," I say laughing.

"Here. We can just go in here then," Calum says pulling me into another room.

He pulls me straight into a bedroom. He jumps right onto the bed and pats the spot next to him. I sit down on the edge beside him.

"Don't get any ideas there buddy," I say.

"What I ideas would I get," he says pulling me down on the bed beside him.

He wraps his arms my waist and pulls me into his chest.

"Calum let me go," I say firmly.

"But you're so comfy," he whines.

"I barely know you Cal," I say.

"But you already called me Cal and if you lay here with me you can get to know me, he says, stroking my hair.

"Alright. Fine," I say," but if you try anything, I'll scream so loud they can hear it in your home town."

"Okay, point taken. Ask away," he says.

"Alright. Um... what instrument do you play in the band?" I ask.

"I play bass and I sing," he says.

"I sing too!" I say excitedly," and I play the guitar, and soccer, and I dance."

"Oh a busy girl I see," he says.

"Yeah I'm always busy," I say.

He gets kinda nervous before saying,"Well are you too busy to go out with me sometime?"

"I don't know. Like I said I'm pretty busy but I just might be able to fit you in," I say.

I turn towards him and his face falls a little.

"Calum I was joking," I say.

"Oh," he says, smiling.

We lay in silence for a minute.

"Hey Kenlyn."

"Yeah Cal?"

"You're beautiful."

"Thanks Cal," I say, blushing.

"Hey Kenlyn."

"Yeah Cal?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

He tilts my chin up and slow presses his lips to mine. He kisses my forehead.

"Hey Kenlyn."

"Yeah Cal?"

"I really like you."

"I like you too Cal."

A/N: Hey Tugboats! Here is Chapter 3 and a double update too! Wasn't this chapter super cute!?! Please vote, comment, and follow us both!

~xo kendallfuentes ❤️

~ :) ninawagner9 (: ~