Chapter 5

*Taylor's POV*

A day after my date with Luke, he texts me and asks me if I want to come to a 5SOS concert and bring Kenlyn along. Of course I said yes, so Kenlyn is at my house getting ready with me right now. I'm wearing a grey 5SOS crop top and dark read leggings with my black Dr. Martins. Kenlyn is wearing a black and galaxy 5SOS crop top with ripped acid jeans and her galaxy Vans. We finish getting ready and drive to the concert venue. Luke gave me some VIP stuff so we walked to the back entrance and showed some big body guard our passes and he let us in. Another body guard leads us to their dressing room and knocks on the door.

"Boys. I've got some ladies out here to see you," he says.

Micheal opens the door.

"Kenlyn! Taylor! Come in," he says.

Kenlyn hugs him and he leads us to a couch in the dressing room.

"Luke, Calum, and Ashton are still changing, but they'll be out in a sec," he says.

A few minutes later, Calum, Luke, and Ashton walk in through the back door. Calum walks over and hugs Kenlyn and I walk over to Luke. He hugs me and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Are you ready for the show tonight Princess?" He asks.

"Yeah. I've never been backstage at a concert before," I say.

"Oh there's just some crew and a few girls who have won VIP passes in contests or whatever," he says, taking my hands.

A crew member pokes their head in the door and says, "Five minutes 'til show guys."

"Okay, guys. Let's go," Ashton says.

Luke and I walk hand in hand to the side of the stage.

*Kenlyn's POV*

As we're standing on the side of the stage, Calum wraps his arms around my waist.

"You look really pretty," he says.

"Thanks. You smell really good. I just wanna steal one of your shirts and wear it and cuddle forever," I say, turning to face him.

"I'm cool with that," he says, pulling me closer to him.

He takes off the red flannel he's wearing, leaving him in a grey tank top, and may I just say, MUSCLES.

"I'll get really hot on stage so you can take this and cuddle with it until I get back," he says.

I slip it on and he laughs.

"You look good in my clothes," he says, winking at me.

"Just shut up and get on stage," I laugh.

He kisses me on the cheek and walks on stage with the rest of the guys. The group of VIP girls Luke told Taylor about walked back stage and stand by Taylor and I. The guys play a few songs and in between them Calum makes faces at me and I make them back. Out of the corner of my eye I see Luke blow a kiss to Taylor. Taylor blows one back and one of the VIP girls laughs.

"What's so funny?" Taylor asks.

"The fact that you think Luke would blow a kiss to you. It was obviously to me," the girls says.

"Umm... no. I am 99.9 % sure that it was to me, but if it makes you feel better, you can tell you little friends it was to you," Taylor says.

"Listen here bitch," the girl says pushing Taylor.

Taylor goes to punch her in the face but the girl pushes her again... onto the stage.

*Taylor's POV*

This little 15 year old bitch pushes me again and this time I land on the stage. The boys had just finished Heartbreak Girl and they all turn and look at me. Michael helps me up and Luke runs over.

"What happened," he asks.

"Well... um... this VIP girl tried to fight me and pushed me on stage. I'm sorry I'll get off," I say as I turn.

"No no no, come here," Luke says, as he pulls me to the middle of the stage.

He grabs my hand and looks at the crowd. There are A LOT of people here.

"Hey you guys! This is Taylor Highland, and she is very special to me, and I was wondering... Taylor, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

The whole crowd "awww"'s and the starts chanting "SAY YES".

"Yes. Of course I'll be your girlfriend Luke," I say.

He gets a huge smile on his face, then grabs my waist, dips me, and kisses me, like in the movies. The whole crowd goes wild and when the kiss breaks, I look at the VIP girl. She is furious, but just then I see security ask her to leave, so she does.

I hug Luke and walk off stage, smiling like an idiot.

*Kenlyn's POV*

Taylor comes off stage and runs over to me.

"So you have an official boyfriend now?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm in an official relationship now," she answers, laughing.

The boys finish the show and come off stage. I see Taylor run to Luke and hug him. Calum comes up to me and hugs me. I see a flash, or at least I think it's a flash. I don't know, it's probably my imagination. I kiss Calum on the cheek and we walk back to the dressing room.

"You guys did amazing," I tell him, as we walk down the hallway.

"Thanks, I was thinking about you the whole show," he says, smiling.

"Oh,were you?" I ask with a smirk.

"I was," he says, getting close enough that my back is touching the wall.

Our lips are almost touching, when Aston walks by and says," Break it up you two."

Calum just smiles, still only an inch from my face. He's looking at my lips and then he kisses me. He pulls away slowly and we walk into the dressing room.

"Me and the guys are gonna get dressed and then we can all go out. Ok babe?" Calum asks.

"Yeah that's fine," I say as I plop down on the couch.

I open up twitter and as I'm scrolling, a picture catches my eye. It's a picture of Calum and I hugging when he got off stage with the hashtag #whoisshe under it. I clicked on the hashtag and #whoisshe was trending worldwide.

A/N: Hello Tugboats! I'm sorry we didn't post last week, it's just, school started and we were kinda busy but, we will make up for it. Vote, comment, follow both of us pweaseee!

~xo kendallfuentes ❤️

~ :) ninawagner9 (: ~