Prologue

Black.

The colour of my heart is black. The colour of my gloomy word is also black. The dullest color is now me.

Burnt.

My heart was burnt to black a while back.

Blood.

Once again I feel my knuckle hit against somebody's face but I am numb to the pain. I look at my bloody hands and wonder why I have a messed up life? Then the blood red colour reminds me of your red lipstick. Your lips, that drove me crazy.

Time.

I hate time. The time between I and you had stopped. You stopped, but I am going forward. No matter how much I would love to stop moving, I remember your words, and continue to move farther and further away from you. Sometimes I feel like I am running but from what I don't know. Karma is there to get me. Then again I am waiting for it to happen.

You.

The way you spoke, felt so warm. But as times goes by I am becoming like stone. Now, that I am left at the edge of the world alone I miss you. Your smile, I still find it breathtaking every time I think about it.

Love.

Hatred. The real name of love is definitely misery. Hope and trust are the parents were disappointment and despair are children. There is no way around. People smile, hiding the truth as if they are happy while desperately trying to hide the lie in the word 'love'. As if the love will be forever. I don't even make an effort to smile. I can hide without smiling.

Fading away.

Fading away.

Fading away.

----------------------------------------------------

A/N IMPORTANT!!! ( seriously read this it contains important info for all of you ;) ) 

Hello all my lovely readers <3 Thank you for stopping by and choosing this story to read. ^^ I have the story's "raw version" ( written by hand with a pen) finished . Lets see how this will turn in the end :)

Please notice that English is not my mother tongue ;/ Its my 3rd one... BUT I always try my best to write without mistakes but in the end we are all  just humans. :) So dont get mad.

This story will contain bad language cause the main character is very dark but I PROMISE you it will get better with time ^^

The song describes Damien very well, so please listen to it ^^

P.S THIS STORY IS LIKE SIDE STORY TO MY other story Imperfectly Perfect For You. BUT you dont have to read that to understand this one ^^ I really hope that you will like this I tried my best ( well like we all do )

Please show me your love by voting, commenting and all that jam cause then I will know that this story was worth it :)!

Kisses and hugs to you all,

SABINA <3