Chapter 5: Partner? Oh hell no!

You will not believe with whom I am sitting right now yeah the psycho bitch. Why I am being punishing like this. I think whoever is up or down there likes to see me suffer a little bit too much.

Flashback.

I arrived late as always. But did I care? Of course not. Why would I even care about arriving late anyways? As long as this school gets money from my parents and I will attend those test while attending time to time for these boring lessons I will be able to graduate without a problem.

Just like always I walked to the back of the class and unfortunately there she was sitting with a big smile on. Ugh how I hate that smile. The smile that tells how happy she is while not having anything to worry about. People like that seriously piss me off really bad.

I walked up to her and tried to scare her off by my glare but the chick was even dumber than I though. She seriously doesn’t value her life at all.

“Move!” I finally snapped at her.

“Why? There is a sit in the front for you seeing as this sit is already taken.” She said with that bright smile.  The whole class was silent. Maybe they were waiting for a fight or witnessing how I will lose my cool.

“I want to sit were your fat ass is sitting right now, so be a doll and get the hell out.” I didn’t have the patience with her. Why she isn’t even a little bit scared of me? This is too unheard of and making me feel all weird.

“Sorry, I am still not moving.” She smiled at me once again.

This all is making me tired. I think she just doesn’t have that mechanism that all people have. The ‘let’s stay alive and not get hurt or killed’ one. I think that even if this girl was lost in the jungle she would go and talk to some lion or anaconda. The imagine of her getting eaten by anaconda kinda made me smile a little. But it was an invisible smile.

“What’s so funny?” She suddenly asked me while looking at me.  What this girl really is? Her eyes were suddenly like fire. I still haven’t figured out her eye colour. I don’t know what this girl is but I don’t like all the feelings I get when she is near. I need to stay away from her.

Cause I need to get her off me no matter what I lifted her char with both of my hands and threw it away a little. Huh? That was easy? She really weights a little that I think I could have lifted her with just my left hand.

“Wooooow, you are strong!” She shouted happily. Really?  After I done all this she still isn’t afraid of me?! This all prove my point that this weird girl needs a white shirt cause normal persons’ reaction was to run away as fast as they could not this. For the first time in a long time I would love for a teacher to interrupt or something but I knew the teacher wouldn’t do or say anything. I am the king and no one can obey what I am doing.

I finally sat on her chair and the teacher somehow looked relieved. I think he is just glad that there was no blood bath or anything like that.

The teacher started his lesson once again but he looked little concern about the chick who was still on the floor I think. Like I care where she is. Even the thought is making me laugh, for me to worry about other human being is just funny.

“Can I sit here?” I heard the whisper of the same girl that I couldn’t care any less. Wait, how so I know that it’s her whisper I am hearing? God she is already affecting me. Go away, go away, go away.

“Ye- yeah of-of-of co-couse.” I hear the answer but tried not to care. I don’t care, I don’t care, I don’t care, I don’t car-

“Hey partner.” God kill me now. No wait why should he kill me when I can easily kill her. Yes that’s the spirit I can’t mentally lose to this crazy girl. She seriously is making me just as weird as her.  

I looked at her and finally noticed that she changes her sit with the one who sat here a couple minutes ago making her my sitting partner. Was it too much to ask for silent? Ignore her. Yep if I continue to ignore her she will lose all this weird interest that she is having with me and leaves me finally alone.  

“Okay everyone as you remember I told you about partner work that will be 35% of your final grade. Do this sheet with your partner that is sitting next to you and return it to me in a 2 weeks’ time.”

There goes my plan in ignoring her. WHY? No I am Damien I will go just as I want. I will ignore her 35 % of the grade is nothing I still can not do this work and pass this class to graduate. Yes, that is what I will do.

“You just sit here and I will go and get our sheet of question,” here she goes again with her talking to herself. If she is waiting for me to start talking to her she is waiting for a long long time. That aren’t happening any time soon or more likely in this life.

She stood and being the kind person I am I put my leg in front of her. Of course she didn’t see that and felt to the floor. The whole class started to laugh and I would also if I remember how. But I still couldn’t ignore the fact that my mouth kinda moved upwards.

“It’s okay I am fine, I am just clumsy.”

No one give a shit if you are clumsy or nah. All this talking to myself making me weird for some reason. Ugh I think it’s that girl’s weird vibes that are getting to me.  Go away, go away, go away.

When she finally returned she gave me one piece of paper while holding about twenty in her hands. Does she think that I am that stupid? Oh well less work for me. Okay let’s get it over with.

Twenty minutes later and I am still stuck on question one. What the heck? Why is this so hard? I know for the fact that I am not that stupid. So why this feels like it’s written in foreign language?!

Okay this is stupid I am not doing this she can do that all by herself see if I care.

“Are you having some trouble want my help?” Here it is the voice that irritates me so much. There is no way I will accept her help, even if I die. I am fine by myself, I don’t need anyone.

“Damien, do you hear me?” There she goes again saying my name. I hate it when random people are saying my name. It makes me think of HER. Cause SHE loved my name and she would say it any time she could. I remember it so clearly. She used to say Damien, Damien, Damien…

“Damien…” Yes just like that. Wait that’s not HER voice. I looked at the right and saw the weird chick looking at me with concern.

“Damien, are you okay?” Well that the sentence I haven’t heard in a long time. Are you okay? Is there even a point in your life when you are okay? For me being okay is not even possible at this point.  The psycho chick continued to look me in the eyes. I felt like she could see really see me with those eyes or more like read my mind, thankfully that’s not possible so I am safe.

Without me answering the bell rang and just like that the class was finally over.

I was still sitting when the teacher came near me. I knew he would never speak to me so I guess he had something to say to the mental chick and I was right.

“Heaven I totally understand it if you want to do this partner thing alone. I will give you the chance to do this alone.” He whispered. This is laughable, like he really thinks that I am not hearing him right now.

“No sir, it’s okay. We can do this so don’t worry.”

Did she just said US, us as in together. No way that is happening. She is totally doing all the work herself.

“Really?” The teacher asked with raised eyebrows. Well he is a smart one I see. He knows that I am not doing any work and he is right.

“Yes we will do the work together!” She smiled even more brightly.

Pfft the girl doesn’t know what she is talking about. There is no way in hell I am doing that stupid thing.

When the teacher left me and her alone in the classroom I grabbed her hand and held her in place so she knew I mean business. She made a face like she was in pain but just for the moment plus I wasn’t holding her that tight anyways.

“Remember this I am not doing any of that work so you may as well right now say goodbye to that though.” I said to her. She didn’t say anything but from her expression she looked to be still in pain. I looked at where she was looking at noticed a huge dark purple bruise on her wrist were I was holding her still. I looked into her eyes again and saw deep pain in her eyes. For the first time in a long time I wanted to ask something. But the idea left as quickly as it came. Me getting involve with someone like this chick is not good so I need to continue on treating her like she doesn’t exist. I let her hand go and she looked relieved. For some reason I was waiting for her to start crying or something but of course because she was a really weird one she just smiled at me.

“I am not your charity case so you can f¤ck off.” I finally said and stormed off.  This is more tiring than I thought it would be. 

*******************************

A/N 

Hello again my lovely readers :) even though this book gets less attention than my main one I still love writing this <3 

Damien has a long way to go but his journey has already started ! 

Stay with me and found out cause you wouldnt regret it i promise you!!! 

P.S The song for this chapter is Stolen Dance by Milky Chance ( I personally love this song and it tells a little about Damien's feeling.!! TRUST me he has them!!!!!) 

Kisses and Hugs, 

Sabina xxx