Chapter 2: Big brother

Chapter 2

I shut my bedroom's door and started to go down the stairs. Just as I got down I saw my whole family happily sitting and eating breakfast made by my mom. Mom was always an amazing cook and I kinda missed her cooking, but even that doesn't mean I will join them.

You can just feel the tension rising as I step closer and closer to them. Just as my back was to them his voice stopped me but only for a while as I continue to walk away.

"Damien, care to join us?" Yep that's my older brother's voice alright. Always the perfect one, the oldest son in family, the pride of this family. He just asked me that to make him look better in my family eyes. I know they gave up on me a long time ago. I think dad would love for me to just disappear and live his life with a perfect family he has without me. As you can tell I am the black sheep in this family. It hasn't been like this always but a year can really make a big, very big difference. I just continue to ignore my brother while walking, oh the front door is so close just as I was about to grab the handle someone stopped me. The hand squeezed my right shoulder and I had a huge urge to turn and hit him for even touching me. This is so not my morning then again; I don't remember any time of day being nice for the past year.

"Don't you want breakfast? Mom made yours favourite. Come, sit with us." He all but begged. Seriously? I don't have time for their little family bonding crap right now or make that ever. But looking at my brothers light blue eyes that are slightly lower than mine now made me remember my past life; the one I will never have again.

"Damien camoon!!! As a mega bestest, favourite oldest brother I will take you to school today seeing as it's your first day at high school." His warm blue ice shined with pride as he grinned at me.

"Bestest? You do realise that's not the world at all. Are you really a senior?" I smirked at him. My older and only big brother seriously can be goof but I would never change him.

"18, hot, single, and ready to start my senior year, little bro." Yes he went totally nuts, maybe he hit his head this morning when he felt out of the bed. Yeah, that is definitely the reason.

"God, you know I hate when you call me little bro." I replied not so happily.

"But you are shorter than me and not to say younger." He grinned back while tapping my head like I was some kinda dog. Well seeing as I just turned 15 and he was 18 I couldn't do much.

"Well you see just in couple years I will be taller and then you'll be sorry for even messing up with me." I said with a really powerful voice and hit his hand away from my hair with my own grin.

"Well, we'll see about that. Now come on we need to leave now or we will be late."

"P.S. bro you do remember that you are my not only oldest but the only brother I have?"

"Shut up you still love me and besides we don't know what gender our future siblings will be seeing as mom wants it to be a secret. This is so cool having the twins in our family. Imagine it being two boys we can totally rock this whole family with dad by our side!" Sometimes I wonder how he can be the smartest in the whole school with the way he speaks not only to me but our whole family.

"You are weird! I can't believe we are related." I said but he knows I am only joking. We really have a strong connection and a true sibling bond that we also share with our little sis.

"You know I am a-w-e-s-o-m-e!"

"Yeah yeah just shut up and quit praising yourself, soon your ego will not fit into your big ass car." Nope seriously his car is mega huge I don't know why he needed that big car. I'm not even a car guy. I'm still waiting to get my motorbike license. I know mom is the most worried one about me driving a bike but I know it will be much more enjoyable for me to drive.

"Take that back, no one will speak badly about my baby." He seriously wined like 5 years old. I can't believe he is actually the quarterback of my now high school's football team. Then again I know that he is only behaving like this with me or sometimes with our family, but mostly with me. I kinda feel special that he let his inner child out when he is with me, not that I will ever tell him about it.

"Bro, seriously?" I chuckle seeing as he really was serious about calling his car a baby. Well sometimes he calls his car Lolita which is creepier.

We look at each other and just laugh at the whole conversation we just had while somehow moving into his car to not be late at our first day at school after summer vocation.

The flashback faded away just as quickly as it came. I still haven't said anything. My brother looks at me with hope but I see it slowly dying as I still haven't reacted to him in any way. I think I pass for a rock or a stone with the way I act at home not saying that I am all rainbows and unicorn outside the house.

I just look at his eyes with my harsh dark browns one and feel as he slowly putting his hand away from my shoulder. Yeah, that's right I hate being touched in any ways. That is also the reason why I am so good at fighting the opponent doesn't even stand a chance at landing a punch at me when he is already laying on the ground chocking from his own blood. You think it's cruel? Well life is a bitch so you all need to get over it.

Just as I closed the door behind me I hear my dad shouting something. Yeah, he really hates me now, but that will not change the way I feel about anything. Like they say; it's too late to try and fix all the bullshit I have piled up in my life.

Finally, just when I was sitting on my bike I felt a little less crappy. The purr of engine gets my blood pumping every time. I only have this bike for a little over a year. It's always been a dream of mine. I wanted a bike earlier, but you always said that a car is better and safer. Well I guess nothing is safe then if you aren't here with me anymore. As I ride to school I chuckle darkly when I remember what happened to the car I used to have. Despite me hating cars in general it was a really nice one and you also loved it. But the same day you left I kinda took a hammer, baseball's bat and hit the car a couple of times. Yeah you guessed right I totally wrecked it and I regret nothing. At least it helped a little with all my anger that I felt that faithful day. I not saying that it helped for long though which is a shame cause it was a really expensive one.

I started to see school and slowed down but that still made me drive way over the speed limit. I love speed. It feet as if I have wings and I'm a little closer to you. As if I had those huge black wings and you are right beside me whispering into my ear about how much you love me.

I shook all the memories of her from my head as I shut the engine off. Here goes nothing. God help me endure till the graduation somehow. Then again there is no God anyways.

------------------------------------

A/N

Huh this is seriously some dark stuff right there o.o!! Please give this book a chance it will just get better and better ^_^

I really appreciate all of you who are reading this, let me know if you like this by voting, commenting or even following !!!!!!

I love all my readers cause I have a big fat heart!

xxx Sabina xxx

p.s I will probably publish about 2 more more chapters tomorrow :)