I'll break

(Peter's pov)

It was midnight and I couldn't sleep at all. After all of the homecoming event, I couldn't sleep without ending up having a nightmare and woke up with a panic attack. I could still feel the concrete pressing against me, I could still hear how loud my heart was pounding. It was hard to forget everything. It's even harder to deal with it alone. I couldn't tell aunt May that I have nightmares and panic attacks. Not after she found out about me. There was a lot of tears when we talk, and after a scolding and a call to Mr. Stark, she agreed to let me continue being Spiderman. She was already worried enough, telling her about what I'm having will just make her even worried.

Then, there's Mr. Stark. He was like a father figure to me after Uncle Ben died. But I couldn't tell him either, I just couldn't. I couldn't handle the look of disappointment he'll gave me if I ever told him. I don't want him to take away the suit again. I'm nothing without the suit. The suit is the only thing I have to make me stop thinking about the nightmares. I need help, but I couldn't reach out. It's so hard to act like nothing bothers me, it's hard to pretend that I'm brave like how people think I am. I just need someone, just someone to help me out before I break apart.

But, knowing the Parker's Luck, I wont be getting any help.

I'll be alone.

I'll break.

And no one would know.

Until it's too late.

(3rd pov)

As Peter's mind wandered to a dark thought, he didn't realize that he was on top of a roof with his suit on. He was on the roof of the Tower. He didn't realize that he was saying all of his thoughts out loud. He didn't hear the sound of panic footsteps approaching him. He didn't realize that tears were running down his cheeks. He didn't even recognized his own voice as he let out a heart breaking sob. He didn't realize any of that, until someone pulled him into a hug, and spoke in a softest voice he ever heard that calmed him and surprised him.

"Kid, I'm here. It's okay".

"I got you kid".

"I'm here".