Double Trouble

Summary:

So, the Vulture escaped the prison and another problem is thrown at them. How will they face this?

Notes:

Hey guys! I'm back!
I'm really sorry for the late update and I apologize in advance if this chapter is confusing or if the story is going too fast.
I do hope you enjoy the story!

Hope you like it!

Also, I'm setting a poll for Tony and Peter, who would you want them to be with?
For Peter:
-No relationship
-Having a crush on Pietro
-MJ
-Ned
-Add your choice here

For Tony:
-Bucky
-Steve
-Loki
-Thor
-Dr.Strange
-Polymorous(Please let me know with who)
-Threesome (Again, let me know with who)

I hope I'll get some feedbacks from you guys!
Thanks for reading!

Peter's eyes widened when he heard that, and almost immediately, he wasn't in the conference room with his family and the Rogues anymore. He wasn't sitting beside his dad anymore. He was under the rubble, with no way of contacting help. He didn't have the suit, the new suit that his dad made. He was wearing the old one, the onesie as dubbed by his dad. He couldn't breathe, he was stuck and fire were everywhere. He heard the sound of the Vulture's engines as well as the shadows of the man himself flying around him. The threats he thrown at him during the 'dad talk' keep echoing in around him.

"I'll kill you and everyone you love."

"I'll kill you, dead."

The threats kept repeating and Peter couldn't help but to think of his aunt May, his dad, his new family. Visions of his uncle Ben, bleeding to his death in his arm was playing in his mind. He was confused and scared and alone. He saw the Vulture, Adrian, stopped flying as he landed in front of him with a gun in his hand. He raise the gun towards Peter, making the boy flinched back, eyes clouded with fear.

"I told you, Pedro. I'll kill you, dead. Then I'll kill your family, starting with your aunt May."

"NO! NO! NO! NO!" Peter screamed and struggled as much as he could. He couldn't let him hurt May! He couldn't let him anyone else! He tried to lift the huge chunk of rubble but froze when he heard the gun clicked. He stared helplessly as the older was about to pull the trigger. That was when he heard it. He heard people calling his name.

"Peter! Peter! Snap out of it! Peter! You're safe! You're with us!"

"Bambi, I got you... I got you... I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you, especially that guy. Come on, Pete... come back to us,bud"

"Pumpkin, you're safe with us. We got your back, so please dear.. listen to our voice, we're here for you, sweetheart,"

That was his dad's and sister's voice. He felt his vision shifted, he felt as if someone just woke him up from nightmare as he gasped for air, no longer trapped in the memory. He blinked rapidly and saw his sister watching him, her red eyes full on concern. He felt a pair of strong arms hugging him from behind, he looked over his shoulder to see his dad. He was murmuring sweet nothings to him, and he felt one of Aiden's tail ruffling his hair gently. He close his eyes as his focused his hearing to the beat of both his sister's and dad's heart, the sound of his dad's murmurs as well as Aiden's soft humming.